Community post

Discussion

2 week wait

1dpo : fluttering,nausea,very tired slept the whole day and have been ready for bed again early evening x

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

2dpo : cramping,lower backache.slightly nauseous,light headache.boobs slightly tender and tingling.
heightened sense of smell.

10 years ago • Post starter

2dpo evening update:

2dpo update

* headache was so bad bordering on migraine today

* cramps

* feel really sickly

* really thirsty

* couldn't eat ice cream

* really moody.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi need advice about The 2ww ,not really sure what I'm looking out for except cm and thats only kind of .. But this morning I took a shower a thought I have a check , and when I pulled my finger out I notice the smallest speck of pink jelly like blood I thought I was seeing things sorry ( tmi. ) and then like I got out the shower and dried off then I thought I check again and that time i pulled it it was bright red blood .. Did I scratch my self on accident Idk my nails that sharp ..so then I left it and I just wet to use the bathroom and I notice a drop of blood :? In my undies I'm not due for ant flow until August the 5th I think ... What do think any advice please thank you ..x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo