Community post

Discussion

Lets get a BFP in January! Open to anyone!

View Full Post

I have been TTC since March of 2012. I am hoping to get a BFP in January. Anyone who wants positive chat daily please join. I am just looking to chat my way through another month. And hope to meet new people who are doing the same. We need each other in this tough time.

User Image

75 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Mommydream: No, but if it was a tubal you would mostly likely be in a lot of pain. Like double over and holding your sides pain.

Hope that helps!

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

No, i have never had a tubal pregnancy; ive never had any sort of pregnancy! I am my fertile window right now, using opks and the softcups. They are comfortable! I was very apprehensive at first. Anyways, fingers crossed! Anyone else starting their tww soon?

User Image

11 years ago

Eryn: I am 2 DPO I think. MY BBT is all screwed up because I have had some fierce insomnia with nights I did not sleep 2 hours. I did get a positive OPK though, so, I am going off that. Ready for the dreaded 2 WW? I am trying to keep busy and not think about it. Did pretty good this weekend.

Angel

11 years ago

I am obsessing already :( I have been so good the past few cycles but I'm "actively" trying again and driving myself crazy!

User Image

11 years ago

Eryn: I did really good this weekend. Probably cause I was busy from the moment I got up till I went to bed. I had actually forgotten what day I was PO until I signed on here. Also didn't realize how close I was to being able to use an EPT. I am still planning on waiting till the 24th though. I will not drive myself batty and second guess and give myself line eye. Luckily, I have a birthday party to finish planning for my middle son. He picked out plates, hats, and napkins that have a sports theme. Now, I have to plan a menu. Normally, I am more organized, but, this month I have just felt stressed. We will see what happens.

Good luck and let me know when you are ready to test. I may be ready the same time as you.

11 years ago

I'm glad you're keeping busy! I'm not LOL! I'm upset because I thought I was doing the OPK correctly, but when I uploaded the picture, the majority of voters say it looks like I've already ovulated.

I also wanted to BD tonight and tomorrow, just in case, but I must have scraped myself w/ those Softcups, because I have been having some light bleeding for the past 48 hours. I called my doctor, but the receptionist just took a message. Of course no one called back.

So now I think I am either out of the running this month, or I am worrying about the soreness in my tummy and the bleeding...worry worry worry. That's my middle name.

Has anyone else done a hpt yet? Anymore good news?

User Image

11 years ago

Eryn: We need to find you a hobby to take your mind off things and help you relax. Want to chase an unruly bassett hound around and see if she will listen to you? LOL

I am doing ok. I looked over at my BBT and like how the after ovulation part looks. Hate the way the beginning looks because of all the insomnia. Hope it is accurate enough with OPK since the BBT temps are probably invalid in the top half. We will just have to wait and see.

11 years ago

I have my own unruly doggies to contend with!

I think I may be out for this month...I will keep checking in, I guess, because I enjoyed talking to everyone. I hadn't found a good thread to start a conversation in, until this one.

I have had some moderate bleeding the past three days, along w/ cramps and backache. I doubt I am pregnant, what with all the blood, so I am seeing a doctor tomorrow. It's definitely not a UTI...I have had tons of those, and know what they feel like. I;m hoping it's just an abrasion or something from the Softcups, or from some enthusiastic bd-ing.

Good luck to everyone else during their wait!

User Image

11 years ago

Had a massive temp drop today 5DPO. Almost a full degree. I hope it is an implantation dip, but, I am not holding my breath. Have heartburn like crazy. Probably because I am upset about the temp. I really hate this waiting crap.

11 years ago

How's it going? I've taken some HPT, still nothing. Still have "symptoms" though. Just a few.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo