Community post

Discussion

Lets get a BFP in January! Open to anyone!

View Full Post

I have been TTC since March of 2012. I am hoping to get a BFP in January. Anyone who wants positive chat daily please join. I am just looking to chat my way through another month. And hope to meet new people who are doing the same. We need each other in this tough time.

User Image

75 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 75 Replies | Last Page

congrats mommydream and gl!!

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

@ Mommydream....

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

Congratulations MommyDream! And thank you everyone for your kind words and positive thoughts.

The softcups arrived today and the OPK came last weeks. I am going to start those tests in a few days.

It is so strange and frustrating; we spent so much time trying NOT to get pregnant, and now that we want a baby, it's taking forever!!!

@3lilbrownboys, thank you for the advice. I am just over a week into this cycle, but if I get another BFN, I might try that. I will certainly do some research!

User Image

11 years ago

Eryn: I am trying the SI. Someone was talking about vitex but it takes a long time to work. SI is supposed to be like clomid and work faster. I am thinking about doing SI and vitex next cycle but I need to make sure they won't hyperstimulate or cancel each other out. Drinking green tea for CM and overall fertility. We shall see what happens. I hate the waiting. 5 more days till I ovulate. If i ovulate this month. We will see what happens.

Angel

11 years ago

HI Ladies!! Well guess i am out this month :-/ ...Guess all my symptoms were PMS symptoms and AF will be showing soon. Started spotting last night and my temperature started dropping at 10dpo and im 12dpo today. Really wasn't looking forward to this AF coming but i guess only the Lord knows when he will bless me with a little one. I will take a different approach next month, i'm going to take a break with all my forums and not chart, temp, just take my clomid, start back taking my prolactin med (which my silly endo took me off because she claim its in normal range but i know my body). I really don't want to use the preseed because of the symptoms i received last time but i think im just gone use it the day before O and the day of O and just bd eod..Well I wish all of you lovely ladies the best and will continue to pray for you all to get your BFP and Lords will i will get mines very soon also!! I will check in from time to time but if you don't hear from me i'm still trying and i'm just taking a break from the madness :-( !!

11 years ago

future: good luck hon. Sometimes it is good to take a break. I took one last month and it helped some. Good luck and please let us know what happens.

11 years ago

@3lilbrownboys...Thank you hun, i will be sure to keep you ladies posted!! GL to you all!!

11 years ago

@3lilbrownboys...Thank you hun, i will be sure to keep you ladies posted!! GL to you all!!

11 years ago

I got a positive OPK!! First since the miscarriage.. Doing a happy dance! Pains in my side must be ovulation pains.. First I have ever had. They say soy can make them worse and they definitely hurt. Ok ladies.. now here is the thing.. How many days in a row can you BD without lowering his sperm count? I

11 years ago

hi again. I was wondering if any of you have ever had a tubal pregnancy? I go in for my ultrasound on the 17th and am stressing out. The first week after my info I had a fairly constant pinching sensation on my left side where I assume my ovary is , only sometimes would I feel it on the right. it's dissipated now and only rarely do I feel a dull pinch there but I'm worried. my nurse told me it could be a side effect from the Clomid? No blood or severe pain. just wondering if anyone has had this experience.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo