Community post

Discussion

Lets get a BFP in January! Open to anyone!

View Full Post

I have been TTC since March of 2012. I am hoping to get a BFP in January. Anyone who wants positive chat daily please join. I am just looking to chat my way through another month. And hope to meet new people who are doing the same. We need each other in this tough time.

User Image

75 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Good luck testing in the morning, slewakoa!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Merry Christmas ladies!!! Woke up at 3:30 AM and was so excited about Christmas, so after I put hubby's presents out I tested... and BFP!!!!! Praise God!!!!! Still haven't even missed AF yet and seeing as first pregnancy was a chemical I am still very weary and nervous about everything but hopefully will get into Dr sooner than later for blood work (although this week may be doubtful) I posted a picture on my page ... at first nothing came up and i was all sad and then after a minute a line came up and got darker and darker... today is 11 dpo. I cried like a baby on the toilet, then put the test in a rectangular jewelry box with a bow and had hubby open it last. It has been a very merry Christmas indeed! Did anyone else test today.? As for symptoms... if you'd had asked me several days ago I would have said no way but then yesterday I had heavy CM and have mild cramping that got worse last night. Has some cramping today and also woke up at 1:30 am and had to pee (and peed a lot yesterday but thougt it was all the water I drank) and then had to pee again when I tested at 3:30 and have been multiple times since. Praise God!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies ....Merry Christmas!! Welcome blondmumma & Vantaya..

@slewakoa... Yayyyyyyyy......Congrats hunni, Wow...that is some awesome news!!! I knew this would be your month, I am beyond happy for you and wish you all the best and i pray that everything works out with this pregnancy..lookout to a beautiful healthy 9 months to come!!! Again Congrats :-)))) I sure hope January brings good news to the rest of us !!

@blondmumma...GL to you hunni, i know exactly how you feel i been through the same thing also. I suffered a m/c, i suppose to been 10 weeks and baby was measuring 6w1d with no heartbeat. So believe me things will get better and we will hold our babies sooner then later! Sending lots of baby dust your way for you on test day!!

PS...Im CD11 & waiting to ovulate. The only thing im doing is temping and OPKs..Here's to a January...Good Luck ladies!!!

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

Slewakoa that's brilliant news Hun! What an amazing Xmas pressy! I am 11dpo today and haven't caved yet. Haven't got any symptoms either though. Still planning to test on new years eve but may cave in the morning after reading your fab news!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx
Futuremommy2be.....good luck to you also......sorry to hear that you too have suffered a mc. Life can be so cruel. I tell myself its natures way but it doesn't help me feel much better.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies :)

I'd like to join if that's okay! This is our second month ttc #2. Last month was a blow, and this month would be a miracle, but I'm still hoping. DH was due for deployment to Kuwait and he ended up getting called out 3 days early, which really messed us up! We BD'd on Thursday the 13th for the last time and I'm sure I O'd that following Monday or Tuesday (Had O cramps and lots of EWCM on Monday all day and into Tuesday). He doesn't come back until August, so if this isn't it, I've dedicated myself and my new years resolution will be to really get back into my fitness routine and I'll be waiting a long 8 months to try again:) Anyways,

I am now 8-9dpo and not really many symptoms at all. (had none with my last either). 2 days ago (6-7dpo) I woke up with a horrible cold! Scratchy throat, dry cough, runny nose, extreme fatigue, the works! I am now getting over that and feeling okay; no bad cramps, no tender/sore bbs, nothing! Only other really noticeable symptoms that I've felt are an extreme craving for Fruit, Mountain Dew (which I usually hate) and Taco Bell. The thought of either of these makes me SOOO happy! Usually at this time of the month, right before AF, I would want chocolate everything! Oh yeah, and one more symptom, don't usually have a huge libido, but I am extremely in the mood (even my dreams are sexual).Trying not to think about all of this though because it will drive me nuts!

AF is due New Years Eve and if she doesn't show, t test on New Years Day :)

User Image

11 years ago

hey all, thnak you and look forward to seein your BFP's too!! I am still a little nercous (well, I'll be nervous the whole pregnancy i'm sure) but AF isn't even due until tomorrow. Thinking about going to the store and buying more tests just to make sure the line is getting darker!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'd love to join this forum if that's ok :) my husband and I have been trying for 8 months and this is my first cycle on clomid. Also I had an IUI. I'm really excited that my body decided to start cooperating but this TWW may kill me lol. I am being very very cautiously optimistic. REading all your stories makes me feel a little more normal/connected. I hope you all get a positive result come January ( and me too

11 years ago

Hello Ladies.....I'm on CD13, waiting to O...Really hoping for good news January!!! GL to all & sending lots of Baby Dust your way!!!

@blondmumma...Thank you for caring and yes some things in life shouldn't be questioned because they happen for a reason but i will never understand that because i wanted it so bad! GL to you hun!

@apj0429....Welcome!!! Sounds like pregnancy cravings to me hun, fingers crossed you get your BFP!! I know exactly how you feel about the wait for hubby to get home. I had my m/c Sept 2011 and hubby was deployed right before m/c and we had to wait a whole 9 months to even try again so now since he is back we have been trying every since...So hopefully we have luck this month. I took clomid this cycle, CD3-7 and im on CD13 today and waiting for the big O...But GL to you and i'll be praying that you get your BFP for the New Year!!

@slewakoa ....ur welcome hunni and don't worry that line is going to be dark for the next 9 months ;-) and i know how it feels to want to keep testing..lol, i took 4 myself when i first got my BFP, don't hurt to keep testing to your desire..GL hun!!

@Mommydream...Welcome!! I just did clomid this cycle also and now im on CD13 and waiting to O, hopefully it happen soon because i am rooting for a BFP for January, my fingers and toes are crossed..lol..& i hate the tww i wish it was some way you could know the next day..how amazing would that be :-) GL and sending positive vibes your way that you get your BFP January.

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

Hello ladies I'm new here. I decided it would help to join because I usually come to the forums for support and hope. I have been TTC since August 2009.December 24 2012 I miscarried with my first so I'm hopeful I will get a BFP in January, and it sticks ;-)
Baby dust to all

11 years ago

Took hpt from $ store today and bpn :( 12dpo today. AF is due in 2 days. Temps are still up, sore bbs and back pain.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo