Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Trying for a BFP in August.

Category: Trying to Conceive - Trying For Another
Posted by nicole8174 » Jul. 4, 2012 8:24pm

I have had 6 months of BFN's and I hope this month will be my BFP. I would like to chat daily with other women who are here for the same goal. To give hopeful praise and support.

nicole8174
Reply by L_2214 » Jul. 4, 2012 10:18pm

Hi, I am actually looking for the same thing as you. I am hoping for a bfp this month. We have not been trying but also not preventing pregnancy, the thought of being pregnant again makes me so happy so getting those bfn for the last three months are very devastating. So having someone that can relate to you is a great feeling. I truly believe that it will happen when the time is right and that have to put your trust and faith in the Lord. I will pray for you and send you lots of baby dust. Keep me posted, Good luck!!!!!

L_2214

Reply by nicole8174 » Jul. 5, 2012 12:11am

Thank you! It is so nice to know I am not alone. It is at the point I am getting devastated with the BFN's. Last month I think I had a chemical, because I had 4 BFP's then a week later AF came. Then this month I posted my test on here because I couldn't tell if they were evaps. I was 8 days late and today I started bleeding. Not a full AF but just enough to say look who's coming for a visit. I already have to kids. A 9 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter and getting BFP's with them was so easy. I just do not understand what is going on :( Good luck and I wish you a BFP soon!

nicole8174

Reply by bossmama83 » Jul. 22, 2012 10:03am

I would love a BFP next month. We're only on our 2nd cycle TTC but I so want to be preggers right now. We are trying for our 3rd and final and are hoping and praying for a little girl as we already have 2 wonderful little boys 7 and 3. Next month AF is due 8/7 and my Birthday is 8/9 A BFP would be the best birthday present in the world. Look forward wo chatting w/ you all. Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

bossmama83