Community post

Discussion

Lets get a BFP in January! Open to anyone!

View Full Post

I have been TTC since March of 2012. I am hoping to get a BFP in January. Anyone who wants positive chat daily please join. I am just looking to chat my way through another month. And hope to meet new people who are doing the same. We need each other in this tough time.

User Image

75 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 75 Replies | Last Page

slewakoa- Thanks for the welcome. The first miscarriage almost completely destroyed me. I went to therapy for a while, and was just a huge mess. The second was not as bad because it was a lot earlier. I had only found out two days before the miscarriage that I was pregnant. When I was pregnant the third time I had such a negative attitude and just expected to lose the baby, so it was still devastating, but because I was expecting it, it was not as hard to accept. That last time before the miscarriage, while I was pregnant, was the scariest time in my life ever. Every little feeling and cramp sent me into hysterics. I hope to be a little more calm next time.
I've already had an HSG to check my tubes and know I have one blocked and one open, and I've done three rounds of Clomid, but now I'm ovulating on my own :) This will be my first round taking progesterone during the TWW, so if I conceive, hopefully the baby will stick. We're praying!
I'm sorry to hear that your sister is pregnant and is about as far along as you would have been. It's so hard to look at her and be reminded that that should be you. What are you doing for the holidays?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@ slewakoa...

I know the feeling, that 2ww is no joke! But i have way longer to wait. I probably want ovulated until the 29th or so. On my "My Days" app, it's pretty accurate with my cycle so it has my fertile days as Dec 25-30th, plus im taking clomid this cycle so i really dont know what day im going to ovulate so im praying the OPK's do the trick. :))) So look like i want be testing until the second week of Jan. But i wish you the best & pray that you get your BFP and that i will be right behind you & the other ladies during this cycle!! GL hun & keep me posted!! O & forgot to mention that i tried to use preseed but home girl is sensitive and i end up getting a yeast so i had to stop the preseed, but i have heard good things about it so GL to you!!!

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

@FELURIAN- Wow, I am so sorry that is really sad. If you don't mind me asking... how far along were you? If you don't want to talk anymore about it just don't answer I understand. Anyway, I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers ! I am really glad that you are ovulating on your own now at least, that is great! how old are you if you don't mid me asking? Yeah my sister being pregnant has been hard seeing pictures and hearing the heart beat but honestly I am really ecstatic for her. She didn't think she could get pregnant at all, she was off the pill for 14 months and couldn't hardly get her period. It was really hard on her and her cycles were so all over the place and she just happened to test one day b/c something made her think huh I haven't had a period in about 6 weeks (which wasn't out of the norm though) and she was prego! So, it's a complete blessing... here's to praying that ours are coming next!!!

@FUTUREMOMMY- I wonder why the preseed causes yeast infections? That is very interesting. Have you tried softcups at all either?

User Image

11 years ago

slewakoa- I don't mind at all. The first was at 7 weeks, the second at 4.5 weeks and the third at 6 weeks. That's happy about your sister. It's always fantastic to hear when someone who is having more trouble gets pregnant :) I've used preseed for the last few years and haven't had any trouble with it. I also use softcups and I've liked them so far. It's nice to be able to get up and not lay in bed for like three hours like I used to.

Futuremommy- GL with the Clomid! It's really not as scary as a lot of people make it out to be. I hope you don't get any big symptoms with it and have lots of success! I think we will be on very similar cycles. I am predicted to O around the 28th.

11 years ago

@FELURIAN- you are definitely an ispiration! You have to a pretty strong person to go through all that and keep pushing up hill, I applaud you!!! As for the softcups, I totally agree! It kind of creeped me out at first I was like wait THAT is going WHERE?! Even though it's super flexible it just looks akward, ya know? But to my surprise... each time I have used one I didn't feel it at all. And yes, VERY NICE to be able to get up and A) no worry about it ad B) not feel it, that's annoying and gross. The only problem I have had is they are kind of a pain to get out but I am not complaining I am sure they are worth it, can't hurt anyway!! So guys have lots to look forward too between christmas , O, new years, and testing!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ slewakoa....
No i have not tried the soft cups i will look into that. I see that both of you have tried with no worries so i will definietly look into that. Btw how do they work? Because to keep me from laying here for 30 minutes with my legs propped up (which is uncomfortable) I sure could use some help to keep them bad boys in. ;))

@felurian..
Thank you so much hun!! I hope i dont have symptoms either. I have taken clomid before the early part of last yr and had an iui but no BFP so i stopped everything and that's when i got pregnant..Naturally (who would have imagine..smh) :)) but o well i'm taking a new approach & going to try it again & hope that it works this time. But your definitely a strong woman to overcome 3 miscarriages and your still going strong...which is so AWESOME!! Keep your head up because it's definitely going to happen soon for you! I miscarried last yr because the baby stopped growing at 6w1d with no heartbeat and i was suppose to be 10 weeks, but with Gods grace I got through it & im pushing on just like you!! & Yes hunni, we are cycle buddies, now that i see that you will be ovulating around the time i will :))) i hope everything goes well for all of us so by February we can be talking about pregnancy. ;-) GL to the both of you & Fingers crossed for our BFP's!!!

11 years ago

@FUTUREMOMMY- well, technically the softcups are for your period, but people use them for TTC too. (You find them in te tampon/pad section of your local store, and the brand is call INSTEAD , I think they're the only ones that make them) anyway, they are these plastic "cups" with a plastic ring around them (when you first look at them you're like wait THAT'S going WHERE??!!) but they're super flexible and kind of contour to your personal shape if you will. Anyway, normally they are used for your period and you insert them and (don't feel them once they're in, just like a tampon) and you can keep them in safely for up to 12 hrs and the plastic "cup" part basically catches all of the fluid so it doesn't fall out into your panties, etc. I don't think I would ever use it for my period b/c that would gross me out I would rather use a tampon haha but for this people swear by it keeping the sperm/semen in there. I will say this, this is the first cycle that I used them and I probably kept them in for 8-10 hrs at a time (either over nigt or through the day) and when I took them out there really wasn't much in there. I am sure some of the "stuff" was absorbed but the rest had to go somewhere! And it doesn't leak into your panties at ALL. Only downfall was it was tricky for me getting them out (sorry tmi but at the time you're using it w/ the CM you have etc etc it's slippery) but I managed haha. And, for a box of 10-20 (can't remember) it's like 5.00 it's really cheap I think there were 20 in there. So, can't hurt, right?!

AFM... 5 DPO today... trying not to think to much about it. Don't really feel anything, boobs may be a little fuller but nipples are't really tender anymore oddly enough. This is usually in a normal cycle when my boobs will start to get fuller and sore though so that's not telling me much I guess. Going to continue to try to keep myself pre-occupied and not thinking about it!(yeah, right haha)

User Image

11 years ago

Oh, you are both too sweet. There are a lot of ladies who have it much worse than I. I'm lucky that I have been able to get pregnant at all, and just need to find the solution to making them stick! And futuremommy, yay for cycle buddies! I understand the whole doing treatment with no success and then randomly getting pregnant. My last two were surprises after I had finished taking the Clomid. So weird!

slewakoa- You are getting close to testing! What day do you think you'll test?

11 years ago

@FELURIAN- you are a strong lady!! I happen to be a POAS addict haha but I promised myself that I would hold out to test until Xmas morning, which will be 11 dpo... so here's to hoping that I can stay occupied enough between now and then to keep my promise hehe!

User Image

11 years ago

@ slewakoa...Thank you so much hunni, for all the great info and the description of the product, i may give them a try if i can build my nerves up to try it..lol, but thanks hun & GL to you on the big test day..I wish you the best!!

@felurian..Thank you hun & yes that is so true!! GL to you this cycle..

I'm praying for all of us that this will be our cycle but I know if it's not my time i know God already have it planned out i need to be patient but patience is not my thing when it comes to wanting a baby...but i guess i better learn..lol... So glad i have you guys to go through this journey with me that understand how it feels to want something so bad..FingersX for us all ;))

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo