Community post

Discussion

Lets get a BFP in January! Open to anyone!

View Full Post

I have been TTC since March of 2012. I am hoping to get a BFP in January. Anyone who wants positive chat daily please join. I am just looking to chat my way through another month. And hope to meet new people who are doing the same. We need each other in this tough time.

User Image

75 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 75 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies....Sooo..I got my first positive opk today 12/28/12 cd14..yay! But here's the thing dont know if i will ovulate today or cd15 because i usually get two positive days, so im going to wait and see if i get a positive tomorrow 12/29/12 also. But of course hubby and I BD'ed. Plus i had terrible left ovary pain all day which tonight it has started to ease up. Im really hoping that them soldiers made it to the egg ;-) and i get my BFP January and if so my EDD would be 9/21/13....Here's to Hope!!!

GL to you all and im sending good vibes and lots of baby dust!!

Update...Ovulated CD14, got negative on cd15 so CD14 was the big day!! Now the 2ww :-/ My fingers and toes are crossed..

@mommywanab....GL, it will happen,Sorry about m/c, i to had one last yr, very hopeful it will happen January..Fingers X ;-)

@apj0429... Hey sweetie, maybe its to early and you implanted late, that may be the case... GL to you and hope you get ;-)

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

Futuremommy2b- GL !! This TWW thing is a challenge mostly because the possibility of a BFP is so exciting!! I wish you the very best of luck . Im kind of in the same boat and if I get the BFP my due date will be 9/17/13. I think the hardest part is trying not to decide every cramp and sore nip is a sign of pregnancy. I wish there was a significant clear sign like a pink heart showing up on your belly or something lol.

11 years ago

Hi ladies. DH and I have been ttc our first child since April. I think he is more upset than I am whenever my AF shows up.

I was on a strong BC pill for a couple of years, to combat other medicines I was taking, and after I stopped in April, my cycles were crazy. 36 days, 10 days, 30 days. The past three cycles have been about the same, though, so hopefully everything has regulated and I know when I am ovulating better.

Also, my DH has very very low testosterone. I know it is hurting our chances at becoming pregnant, and I think that is why he is so upset. He doesn't like thinking it's on him. However, it only takes one little sperm to get me pregnant! So we haven't lost hope.

I haven't tried anything to help track my fertility. I take prenatal vitamins, and just a few minutes ago ordered some softcups and OPK online. I was hesitant to start this kind of tracking, because I worry that I will become obsessed, or be even more let down when my AF shows up. I also previously had tried BBT, but couldn't wake up at the same time every morning (my work schedule varies).

Have you or anyone you known had success when using ovulation predictor kits? Or softcups? Any other homeopathic ideas to pass on? I am not ready to go to a fertility doctor yet.

Thanks ladies and good luck this cycle!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! sorry i've been absent for a few days it's been crazy busy here, but so far so good with my little prenancy but it's still so early I am trying to stay reserved and not get over excited... no new signs, just still lots of peeing especially at niht and slight cramping here and there

ERYNCUZ- welcome to the board! Will be praying for a bfp for you soon! I have always used the OPK's and they work well, and this last cycle I used PRESEED and softcups and thought they can't HURT... welll I got prego so who knows if they helped or not but they sure didn't hurt! Praying my little guy/girl sticks now, I had a chemical in SEpt/Oct that ended very quickly.

User Image

11 years ago

@Mommydream...Thank you so much hun and yes, i dread the 2wws & i know exactly how you feel about wondering if every symptom is pregnancy symptom. I am so ready to see what the outcome will be for this cycle. I will continue to pray for the both of us and that we get what we want this month. :-)

@ErynCuz...GL hun, dont give up hope, & i use the opks to. Ii used them this cycle and i also took clomid this cycle and im temping. I will be praying for you and just keep believing it is going to happen sooner than later for you!!

@slewakoa..Hello, so glad to hear from you and that all is going well! I will keep you in prayer that you have a healthy pregnancy. I also want to know do your remember having any symptoms out of the ordinary during your 2ww?

So.. for me ladies, I'm in my 2ww.Today i am 4dpo and im so ready to see what the outcome will be. Praying for a BFP but if it is not my time i will strive for the next month.. :-) I've been having a few symptoms after ovulation such as vivid dreams, runny/stuffy nose, breast twinges, pelvic twinges sometimes including both ovaries so it makes me wonder what is going on down there..lol..But I will keep my fingers crossed and pray that i get my BFP this month and i will do the same for you all! Sending Lots of positive vibes and baby dust your way!!

11 years ago

@FUTURE- this time I didn't have much. The night before my BFP (10 dpo) I had cramping that was unlike AF but noticeable mild cramping all around lower abdomin... and the increased urination started that night as well. also sleeplessness, a lot of tossing and turning.

User Image

11 years ago

@ slewakoa...O ok, thanks for the info. GL to you and hope all is well..due keep us posted and i will do the same. I sure hope AF dont show her face :-)

GL everyone!!

11 years ago

Eryn: If you are looking for something natural to try you might do some research into soy isoflavones. I am trying them this month after having a m/c recently. Make sure you read a lot before you try it though. You should only take it for five days at the beginning of your cycle. It might help to regulate you.

Good luck,

Angel

12/08 + 1/10 + 07/11, Had to do a lot of for baby #4. Yuck!!!! User Image

11 years ago

Got my BFP!!!! Baby dust to you all!!!

11 years ago

@MOMMYDREAM- congrats! there is a september mommies forum over on the "countdownmypregnancy" website. set up is pretty much the same as here. Or will you be an october mommy?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo