Community post

Discussion

Lets get a BFP in January! Open to anyone!

I have been TTC since March of 2012. I am hoping to get a BFP in January. Anyone who wants positive chat daily please join. I am just looking to chat my way through another month. And hope to meet new people who are doing the same. We need each other in this tough time.

User Image

75 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 75 Replies | Last Page

i sure hope so 2. i have been ttc 3 months and no luck. i am charting bt and using opk . neg month after month this is starting to ware me down every month i get kinda sad. i have only had 1 positive opk in 3 months so i think in the new year i might go see a doctor but i am 28 and i just didnt want to consume myself with this but its looking like i might have to. i hope lots of baby dust to you!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies... thought I would join this little forum even though I will be testing on xmas (if I can hold out, I am bad about that, that will be 11 dpo today is 1) anyway, the december testers forum that I was on kind of desperesed between people that got bfn's and people that go bfp's so I thought I would join this one! My short story is.. 26 y/o, husband is 31... been trying since Sept (went off the pill, had be on for 11 years) and got pregnant 2 weeks later, sadly ended in a chemical a week later. Since then we have tried using OPK's every month and have been unsuccessful. this is now our 4'th month trying and yesterday was O. I used OPK's, preseed, and softcups this time. Here's to hope and prayer that we got someting accomplished!!! Was excited the first time b/c I was a week difference with my sister (who is now 15 weeks) so even more saddened with the loss. Obviously it wasn't meant to be so I am hoping to hold out testing until xmas morning (11DPO) and here's to praying for a wonderful xmas gift from the Lord!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello, Welcome to the group. I hope you get a BFP. Either way I am here to talk about symptoms, and anything else you may need. This time around is really tough for me. I had my other two kids no problem. Had a couple chemical pregnancies myself. i just want to add another beautiful, amazing, person to my family. I want my kids to know what it feels like to see, smell and hold a baby. Well I wish you luck!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nicole... so far just sleeplessness the last two days and sore nipples today. SEems WAYYY to early for symptoms but of course us ladies that have been trying probably notice nad take down things that are out of the ordinary moreso than others... how about yourself?

User Image

11 years ago

I'd love to join you all :) I just started my newest cycle, so I'll be testing mid-January. We've been TTC almost three years, and I've had three miscarriages. We're very much ready!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello girls! Been TTC #3 for 7 months. I am currently 3dpo (@midnight lol). Really feeling like this is it for us.. FX for you ladies! How is everyone doing and how many dpo or which cd are you?

Angie 32 + DH 26= DS 5, DS 3, and TTC #3

11 years ago

HI Ladies, I'm new to this site & I would love to join in with you all. My hubby & I have overall been trying to conceive for 3 yrs now with 1 miscarriage Sept 2011. So Im on CD4 and started my first round of clomid CD3 12/17 through CD7. Really praying for a BFP for January!! Sending Lots of Baby Dust to all of you ladies and hope to meet new friends soon! Feel free to add me as a friend for cycle buddies!!! GL :)

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Nice to see the forum expanding!!

@FELURIAN- Wow I am so sorry about the m/c's... I thought one was tough. You must be super strong mentally!! Are you doing anything special this cycle to try to enhance you chcances of conception?

@AMMAHA--Welcome to you too! Are you trying anything different or special this month? What day will you test on?

@FUTUREMOMMY- Welcome! I am sure you are very excited about starting the clomid.. I sure hope it works for ya! Do you do anything else to enhance chances?

AFM... I am 4DPO today , increased CM was very creamy last night but that's about it as far as "symptoms" (I know it's really still too early) anyway hubby and I have been TTC since sept (this is 4'th cycle) I got pregnant 2 weeks after going off the pill but ended as a chemical. Haven't had any luck since but praying God will bless us again soon. HAve used OPK's every month, and did again this month, but also tried PRESEED and Softcups this month too. I am a POAS addict but making myself swear and promise to not test until xmas morning which will be 11 dpo for me

User Image

11 years ago

@ slewakoa..

Hello & Thanks for the welcome! Other than the clomid i use opks & bbt and thats all. I do take my prenatals & RE have me taking Vitamin D for 6 weeks then i recheck. But other than that i'm not doing much.. :)) How about yourself? GL & Baby Dust to all!!

(26)(Trying 2 conceive Baby #1)(after miscarriage)

11 years ago

@FUTURE- I am using OPK's, softcups and preseed this cycle... so we'll see! 4 dpo today. trying to keep my damn mind occupied I promised myself I wouldn't test until xmas morning which is 11 dpo. Also, of course, on prenatals and have been since august ... when are you going to test?

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo