Community post

Discussion

8dpo... need friends on here!

View Full Post

8dpo, all kinds of symptoms, test this am was negative :(

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 66 of 66 Replies

My periods way late but all tests are negative including blood test...idk what tothink..

11 years ago • Post starter

Hmm...how many days late are you? I'm not sure what it would mean either...maybe you ovulated later than you thought, or maybe the hormone level is still too low for it to show up on a test. Maybe wait a few more days and retest? I'm sorry...I know waiting is very frustrating. I hope all goes well for you!

11 years ago

Idk my cycle 100% yet but today is day 34, regardless seems pretty late...

11 years ago • Post starter

Try having sex. I was 3 days late back in August. Despite the negative pregnancy tests, I convinced myself that maybe I was pregnant and was going to see the Dr. first thing Monday morning. That night DH and I did the deed and it triggered my period.

User Image

11 years ago

Ahhh... well I used to not keep track of things very well, but the past few months I've been charting. My cycle is actually always 34-35 days. Maybe it just seems longer this time since you've been waiting to test? Either that or I would think you ovulated later than normal or later than you thought.

I would keep track of your cycles and learn when you normally ovulate. The best way is to chart your temp, dunno if you already do that. This time I happened to ovulate about 5 days early, so thankfully we weren't timing JUST for that next week or I would have missed it.

11 years ago

I'm 10 DPO and having bad lower back pain!! My organs at my pelvic line are achey!!! BFN this morning!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo