Community post

Discussion

90 day cycles on Birth control... how long to be regular?

Hi i was on a 90 day cycle B.C. for several years and now we are TTC.. I am currently on my 2nd cycle and after 2 crazy cycle lenghts (1st one 36 this one was 54) i'm wondering when i can reasonably expect to be normal again and with that when to reasonably hope to conceive?? any personal experiences i would appreciate hearing! ** Baby Dust**

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I went off of jolessa which was 3 months and one period. As soon as I went off it, Lets just say the worst period ever. Since then 29-32 cd for a couple of months. its like 5 cycles now I have been off and now im regular at 27cd. But then again my obgyn put me on anitbiotics to help clear my system.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all i have been ttc my first for about a year.. Im 29 and was on BC for 10 years.. My Dr. told me not to expect anything until 6 - 12 months after stopping BC. That is how long your body generally takes to regulate yourself and start ovulating normally again.Some do regulate sooner and can get pregnant right away however it can take up to a year depending on the person. Good luck to you both hope you are not like me...lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo