Community post

Discussion

why does this suck so bad??!!!

After a 7 months of ttc and the most recent cycle of 76 very long cyst pain filled days I just need a little advice and if nothing else a friend who understands how frustrating all this is....its heartbreaking

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know. It's horrible. It's so frustrating and so painful emotionally. I never could have imagined the emotional ups and downs that would come with trying to do the most natural thing in the world. We've been trying for 15 months. It's getting better though. I hit rock bottom emotionally at the one year mark, I was so depressed and could barely get out of bed some days. But now it's much, much better and I just tell myself that it takes some time for some people to get pregnant. Who knows why, but that's just the way it is. It'll happen. It doesn't help to compare yourself to other women either (if you're doing that-- I know I did). Everyone is different. There's no better or worse, just different. It'll happen. Babies come on their own schedule, not the schedule we try to impose on them. Hang in there!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo