Community post

Discussion

8dpo... need friends on here!

View Full Post

8dpo, all kinds of symptoms, test this am was negative :(

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

10 dpo and got a BFN. Woke up with some mild cramping though and since I'm not due for my period until the 15th I'm still hopeful. Will test again Monday.

User Image

11 years ago

well ladies if you dont mind i'l liek to jump in on this thread....im 9DPO and really not very hopeful :( after alll this is my 10 cylce TTC and when u get constant BFN its get tough...i went to a RE l2 weeks ago so waiting on resutls for that and will soon get a HSG..but somehow in the bottom of my heart im hoping for a miracle and that this is it...i dont have much symptoms excpet that im lightheaded all the time and just tired overall...the only weird thing is af should arrive wednesday(11/14) and i usually get crapms starting a week before and this cycle i only had crapms 2 days ago low in my abdomen and then thast it..no bleeding no spotting so cant say if it was implantation...so i sit here another month just waiting for af...but holding hope for a bfp...

11 years ago

justbaby Fingers crossed!

Devon (28) & Christina (25) 06.09.2012 TTC #1! Cycle #1 HEDD 07.22.2013

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for you justbaby! Hope this is your month!

11 years ago

Looks like there are a lot of great symptoms for everyone! Hoping for the BFP to start rolling in.

Just baby I am also due for AF on the 14th. Yesterday I just couldn't stay awake at all. Fell asleep at 330 for a nap woke up for dinner and then fell back asleep until the morning. I have have sore boobs and light cramps since ovulation. Took a test this morning (target) and swear I see a light plus but could very likely be an evap. DH def. said he saw it do but we are still not fully convinced.

Baby Dust to ALL

11 years ago

Well guys I think I'm out this month. Took another hpt this morning at 13dpo and it was definitely negative. I'm still a little crampy this morning but I'm really not experiencing any other symptoms.

User Image

11 years ago

sooo i think im out this month...im getting AF type cramps since yesterday..sooo the witch is on her way..greatttt another lost month :(

11 years ago

FX for no AF today.. I last POAS two days ago and still no BFP but I am so nauseous! Gonna buy some on my way home and test again

lizz.. it's not over till it's over FX

Devon (28) & Christina (25) 06.09.2012 TTC #1! Cycle #1 HEDD 07.22.2013

11 years ago

I'm counting myself out also...:( I took another test this am just for fun, BFN. could get an AF visit anytime this week

11 years ago • Post starter

So I have started to feel like this might be my month. This morning took another test and still am getting this light pink line. Its a cheap dollar test so I'm not trying to get excited. Just made DH take a test to see if he will get the same line. I figure if its an evap it will be on his test. HAHA

To all those thinking they may be out this month, sending you lots of baby dust. Your not out until the witch shows.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo