Community post

Discussion

8dpo... need friends on here!

View Full Post

8dpo, all kinds of symptoms, test this am was negative :(

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Nixieg welcome to the board! We are all supportive crazies here hahaha

11 years ago • Post starter

Kaylabee yaaaaay!!! Good luck girly!!!

Sudandm-nope not yet. Have sore breasts, backache, headache, vivid dreams, some cramping on and off nausea, fatigue, have to catch my breath most of the time the past 3 days. Not sure if it's af but definitely hoping its a bfp.. Trying not to stress about it though

11 years ago

Haha thanks fingerscrossed. Really need that kind of support.:) glad im here:) hoping for everybody!

11 years ago

Hi gals!

I'm 9DPO, just did my first POAS today after work.. BFN.. of course :( Hopefully baby dust in my future and it was just too soon.

Congrats Kayla!

Devon (28) & Christina (25) 06.09.2012 TTC #1! Cycle #1 HEDD 07.22.2013

11 years ago

Just tested and I see a very very faint positive! I know it's still early...but wanted to tell someone! :)

11 years ago

I'm 10 dpo now, bought vomited lunch up and burst into tears at work lol gunna test in the morning!

Sudandm CONGRATS!!!!!

Thanks fingers crossed and LOL you should def test soon!!! :) Can't wait to hear your update.

11 years ago

Now I'm 9dpo and my temp had a big dip. My AF isnt due for another 6 days. Do you think it could be implantation? I had really sharp pains on the left side of my uterus yesterday and my throat still feels sore. Im going to test tomorrow morning but the wait is killing me.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo