Community post

Discussion

13 dpo today light cramping since 5 dpo off and on

View Full Post

i started having very ligh cramping at around 5 dpo- 8 dpo the cramping stopped for a couple days then started back up at about 11 dpo. the cramping remained very light and off and on. all of the cramping is accompanied with major gas (i know tmi) negative test at 12 dpo. really bad headache at 12 dpo. othere than that iam a little tired but i feel fine. woke up with a wet feeling down there but no af. she set to arrrive tomorrow but i hope not.

User Image

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

sorry i havnt replied in so long. i am still not preggo. this month i am not using opk's, i am just checking my cervix and cm. yesterday it was watery and i think ov might be coming soon. the best time to bd is the 4-5 days leading up to ov as well as the two days after suspected ovulation. but most of what i have read says that it is best to bd every other day. but i dont know how true that is because i bd almost everyday and still no bun in the oven. this month i decided to cut back on bding to see if maybe we could build up the little swimmers. so we will see what happens.
good luck to everyone.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo