Community post

Journal

Tomorrow will be a difficult day for me.

Tomorrow is always a hard day for me. Tomorrow was our first baby's due date, which I always consider it Jesse's birthday. Tomorrow our little Jesse would be turning three. I try not to think of the "what ifs" but I can not help but wonder what my little cashew would have been like; what his/her smile would look like, or what the glorious sound of cashew's laugh would sound like. I can only imagine these things of my Jesse, and I can tell you that I believe Jesse is too beautiful for this earth. What I wouldn't give to have just one day to hold my baby, even if it was just for a moment. I would never wish a loss of a baby on my greatest enemy. Losing my Cashew was by far one of the hardest and most heart wrenching things I have ever gone through, and that pain always stays with me. I feel blessed to be a mother of an angel baby, because I have taken my experience to help others who have gone through loss as well. I say that I feel blessed because even though I didn't get my happy ending with Cashew, I still experienced life within me, that unconditional love, those little flutters that make your heart grow with love. And because of that I feel so lucky to have the time that I did with my baby, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My dearest Jesse mommy loves you with all of my heart, and I miss you more with each passing day. Happy birthday my angel baby. Tomorrow we will be celebrating you. Love you always and forever. <3 Mommy

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sending alot of love your way xxx

10 years ago

Thank you, yesterday was a good day. Still emotional but it was an overall good day. My family and I went to breakfast which was amazingly yummy then went tothe park and lit a birthday candle on a cupcake and we sang happy birthday to our angel baby. I also bought some beautiful flowers in honor of our baby. I carried my heart necklace all day yesterday that carries Jesse's ashes, and after we sang happy birthday, my husband, daughter and myself gave it a kiss. It was very sweet.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo