Community post

Discussion

clomid?

View Full Post

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last month... BUT, my feeling is: There is always a chance that I may ovulate this month (on my own). Does anyone know if clomid can help someone who ovulates on their own?

Thanks for your input!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 66 Replies | Last Page

OPK -!

13 years ago • Post starter

crap..I was hopong you would get yours!damnit to hell!Gotta stay positive but ....lol! on to tomorrow. Ive had lots of AF type cramps today..nothing bad but I know its going on, u?Maybe its a good sign!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

using my cell to respond sure is doing a number on my spelling...lol!HAPPY FRIDAY

13 years ago

another negative opk this morning..cd15..WTF?I know all the info that I've read says Clomid will delay o'ing but I wanna O..[stomp stomp kick throw shoe down the hall]
So this is your big weekend..are you excited?A Times Square baby, how cool will that be?? I've got everything ready for my ds birthday party this weekend..We are giving up all the rooms in the house to the boys and we're staying locked away in our room!! Well that's the plan anyways, I'm sure it won't happen like that!
Let me know if you get your +opk..and have a GREAT time this weekend..NO WORRIES, NO STRESS, LETS MAKE A BABY!!

13 years ago

one other things..do you facebook?

13 years ago

Monica my love...

I am here. I am in NYC this weekend - remember?

Just wanted to give you an update...
So yesterday I woke up and took my BBT.
I was almost a whole degree down from the day before. I read about this and this is a sign of the LH surge.... The following morning (this morning) it returned to its regular tempature... It did not spike... So as of this morning I did not ovulate... Now, keeping all of this in mind, My OPK's yesterday were the darkest they had ever been... I was waiting for them to become a bit darker... But they didn't get AS dark as the control line. I took it again this morning and it was super light.
If my temp spikes tomorrow morning... That means I ovulated TODAY! I hope this happens!

So, is it fair to say I have reached my LH surge?
I think so... I think.

Hubby and i have BD ed twice since we have been here and will one more time before we leave the city...

How are you? What's new. I will get back to you tomorrow!

Oh, I don't facebook. I am the only person on the face of the world who doesnt... I know. The reason why is because I don't want my stalker sister in law to know anythink about me... Funny, right?

xo... get back to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON

Howdy!Im so glad you guys got to make your trip!The weather has been horrible for all of us.Your testing sounds promising..I still have nothing DAMNIT..BUT Sarah and I have been doing some research and its not uncommon for my + to be later.What cd did you ov on before the Clomid?Or maybe my machine is confuesed..I guess we will know for sure on the 10th.We are still bding too..you just never know..talk to you tomorrow..baby dust to you sweetie!

13 years ago

Good to hear!

So, is tonight your night of rest? I know you were saying that you would bd for 3 and take off the 4th night. Is that still your plan? Hubby and I will take tonight off and BD tomorrow night for 2 nights... It is so hard to say if I have o ed yet... I think I have though.

xo

I have no idea what in the hell is going on with my O!still nothing..dry cm too. I think Ive either missed mine or its just not happening.Frustrated..

13 years ago

Hi ok this is from my dh phone so it Will be full of mistakes! The only thong that really told me thAt I wAs o ing was thAt crzy temp dip. Otherwise I would be at a complete loss. My gf uses the same fm as you. She said something About clomi d fucking up her results. Maybe this is what is happening. Listen, you have been Bd ing, you should be good. Or maybe you really didn't o yet. Some people dont o until day 19! WhT does your fm say. Are you at "high fertility" yet? I am here for you. And I am feeling uncertain too.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo