Community post

Discussion

BFP! A Thanskgiving Baby!

Just got my BFP at 10dpo!
Tested yesterday at 9dpo with a BFN...
This is the first month I used a fertility monitor... $250, but worth EVERY penny.
Funny story: I first tested with an iternet cheapie and saw what appeared to be a shadow of a line... I thought "no way, could it be? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" I must have looked at it 50 times. I wanted to test again with a FRER but had already dumped my FMU down the toilet! I managed to squeeze out the smallest bit of pee and used that to test with FRER! A beautiful line appeared before me! Thanks to all of my TTC sisters for your support. My fingers are crossed for all of you.
Stick baby sitck!

13 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

YAYY YAYY...Congrats I'm so excited for you. I'm a little familiar w/your story b/c I pop in and out of the BYOB threads so I know a little bit about your journey so that's why I'm so excited for you. You give me hope.

Now, spill the beans. What did you do different this time besides the fertility monitor? Did you do the SEMP plan? What symptoms did you have? Did you think you were preggo? Please sure it all..sorry for all the questions I'm just so excited for you.

13 years ago

I am sooo happy for you !! It is nice to see ttc sisters with BFPs.......

13 years ago

We've missed you on the BYOB threads, but glad you didn't stress and got your

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

HUGEEEEE Congratulations to you!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!

I'm new to the site and all, but I had to pop on and send happy vibes your way because I'm super excited for everyone that reaches their ultimate goal in this baby chase of ours

Besos y User Image

13 years ago

Thats wonderful!!!!!!
Hope you have a

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Congrats!
I'm fairly new here but glad to read that you're expecting

13 years ago

YAY!!!!!
Nicole!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!! I'm sending TONS of your way!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

I'm relatively new here too, but want to say and wish you a wonderful pregnancy

User Image - 29th May 2010. Our ectopic angel will never be forgotten

13 years ago

Congrats! Wahoo, I am so happy for you!!!

13 years ago

Congratulations!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo