Community post

Discussion

BFP! A Thanskgiving Baby!

View Full Post

Just got my BFP at 10dpo!
Tested yesterday at 9dpo with a BFN...
This is the first month I used a fertility monitor... $250, but worth EVERY penny.
Funny story: I first tested with an iternet cheapie and saw what appeared to be a shadow of a line... I thought "no way, could it be? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" I must have looked at it 50 times. I wanted to test again with a FRER but had already dumped my FMU down the toilet! I managed to squeeze out the smallest bit of pee and used that to test with FRER! A beautiful line appeared before me! Thanks to all of my TTC sisters for your support. My fingers are crossed for all of you.
Stick baby sitck!

13 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Thanks so much everyone for your warm wishes... This is so surreal... For the last 4 months I have been dreaming of the moment when I would have the chance to share MY good news.

The best piece of advice I could give is to spend the money on a Fertility Monitor... ESPECIALLY if this is your first baby and you plan on having more... This smalll macihine is what did it for me. I was told what days to BD... I bded and BAM!

I am now 12dpo and have slight cramping... But I am ok with that. I remember this with my first pregnancy... It is normal. I feel good so far, but am waiting for the morning sickness and waiting to feel dragging tired!

Yesterday was Saint Patricks Day and I told hubby at night... I made a card that read "Dear Bryan, Today is our Lucky day. Can you guess why?" When he looked up at me I was holding the digital in my hand... He was so surprised... It was beautiful!

I am just so overjoyed, so happy and so thankful.
ThANks again for all of your kind words.

13 years ago • Post starter

Nicole I am seriously SO happy for you!! You really deserve this!! & I love the way you told your dh!!! Super cute!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Nicole, that is AMAZING!
I am really so happy for you!!

That is fantastic news!

Now, can I ask personal question.. you did Clomid, right?
I am starting clomid tomorrow.... do you think that helped you at all? I am also doing IUI this month...

now, I am hoping for a christmas miracle!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo