Community post

Discussion

clomid?

View Full Post

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last month... BUT, my feeling is: There is always a chance that I may ovulate this month (on my own). Does anyone know if clomid can help someone who ovulates on their own?

Thanks for your input!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls... I just took pill 4...
I am 32, ttc for my 2nd...

No side effects really... just a little cramping and a mild headache. I am excited as I will start to POAS on day (OPK)

Anyone else using OPk's?
What brand?

I sure do hope this is the month!

13 years ago • Post starter

Sorry, I will be POAS on Feb 1st... Day 10 for me.
Did your doctors recommend OPK's?
What day did they suggest you start testing?

Good mornig ladies! I am on CD33 today I have really irregular cycles, so my Dr said to wait until after Feb 1st to test. We are TTC out 1st . I don't ovulate regularly on my own so thats where the clomid comes and metformin comes in. lets hope this is our month!!

13 years ago

Tiff, you should be testing soon right?
Any symptoms so far?

DUH.. sorry I just read all of your symptoms.
Keep us posted with the latest!

Good Morning! Well I am on CD 35 today. I am having sooo many symptoms, but still no . I took a FRER test last night and it had a weird white line (very clear) where the positive line would be as soon as the urine hit it and when you held it up in the light it looked like something was there. It dissappeared after I went to show DH (he thinks Im crazy) . Has anyone O'd yet? Let me know if OPK tests work for you. What mg of clomid are you ladies on?

13 years ago

I am on 50mg from days 5-9...
I will start my OPK's tomorrow.. I really hope they work. Did you know that you aren't suppose to use FMU with them??? Is that true??
What time of the day did you test with OPK's?
LMK...

Well I am officially out this month, the finally showed this morning! I guess all those symptoms were in my head . I didnt use OPK last month, but I think I will this time. I call in my 2nd round of clomid today maybe it will be 100mg this time . Good luck and let me know if you have any symptoms!

13 years ago

Good Morning ladies..I'm on cd11 looking to ovulate within the next few days..before Clomid I o'd on the cd11, but opk was negative this morning so hopefully it will happen SOON, so I can move on to ttw madness!!I've really not any major side effects up til now..I've had some pretty intense cramping on my leftside. I'm not sure what's happening..maybe I'm getting ready to release a ton of FERTILE eggs!!lol!I'm hoping for the best!Good Luck!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

I am on CD 10 moni!
Let's keep in touch and compare our symptoms and things... How ofter are you testing with OPK? and what time of the day? Thanks so much...
I am excited!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo