Community post

Discussion

clomid?

View Full Post

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last month... BUT, my feeling is: There is always a chance that I may ovulate this month (on my own). Does anyone know if clomid can help someone who ovulates on their own?

Thanks for your input!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 66 Replies | Last Page

I am with you sister.

Please let's be in touch...
Keep me posted on your FM and I will keep you up to date on my OPK...

Heres to our HIgh Peak Days!

Glad I have you to chat with :\

13 years ago • Post starter

Ill post in the morning..hoping we get our +!Good night!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Morning...still NO +OPK! That really started my day off like shit..I'm so impatient. How about you?? Are you going to be able to make your trip this weekend? Looks like you may be snowed in..We have terrible storms last night..beautiful today but freaking 30 degrees w/windchill in the 20's..nothing compare to yours but still cold.
I've had a few cramps this morning..nothing major. How about you?

13 years ago

Im hopefully going to join your group soon! Woo hoo!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Hi Sara... we would be glad to have you.

Monica,
I am CD 12 and line is still lighter than the control line... I am thinking tonight or tomorrow morning it should show. Regardles, I am BDing tonight... tomorrow nigh, I am not sure about - I guess it ll depends on my OPK later... I am just doing everyother day until the surge or day 14... whatever happens first. What do you think of that plan? I am just afraid the OPK's wont work for me, ya know?

I have had some cramping this morning as well... slight...

Regarding the weather... HOLY MOLY... We had 2 inches of Ice fall... Thats like 12 inches of snow! The driveway and roads are like sheets of glass. It is nuts!

Monica... Something else.... I was reading that some people O as late as cd19 on clomid...
I wonder if that would happen with you and I because we O on our own. What do you think?

I'm doing the same bding schedule until I get my +. I am like you, so scared that the Clomid may fudge up my opking results. I just don't know what to do..I'm on CD13 so 14 is tomorrow..I guess I'll start every night tomorrow!

What day do you go back to the dr? I go on the 10th for bloodwork.

Sarah is my love...I can't wait for her to join our Clomid family!lol! She's a hoot!

Do you have to go to work in that mess?I can't imagine how you guys do it...

13 years ago

School teacher, so school is off. DH works for Pepsi and they closed due to the storm... We are all home.

Hopefully you will get your high peak tomorrow! Not stressful at all...

I go back on the 11th for blood! One day behind you! I guess that test will show if we ovulated, right?

Well girls cant join your club just yet but i will soon!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo