Community post

Discussion

clomid?

View Full Post

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last month... BUT, my feeling is: There is always a chance that I may ovulate this month (on my own). Does anyone know if clomid can help someone who ovulates on their own?

Thanks for your input!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

I am so freaking impatient..I want to O and I want to do it NOW!!Such a brat I know they will be testing to see if we O'd but I wonder if think they can tell if we're pg by then?If I O tomorrow that would put me at 7dpo..what do think?This is so cool that we are 1 day apart!

School teacher, what grade? My hats off too you..you teachers are tuff! That's one of the toughest jobs in my book!I'm the accounting manager/IT person for a trucking company..rain/shine/snow/ice/wind..we never close.Even when Hurricane Katrina came thru..we were rolling!Freaking sux!DH works for Austal, shipbuilder for the Navy, he too never gets a break!

Speaking of stress, I'M NUTS! BEYOND STRESSED! I try so hard to be excited about my coworker(S) pregnancies but truthfully I'm so sad for myself!Damn tittybaby!I bursted into tears this morning..some days I just can't handle hearing them discuss everything and one of them always complains and HATES being pg.I want to scream and her and say JUST BE F**CKING THANKFUL YOU UNGRATEFUL HEFFER!!But I don't!LOL! I feel like such a B**ch!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

My Mother in law works for an international shipping company and they (like you) anre never off... I am a third grade teacher, have been for the last 7 years (I am 33) But honestly, I am so over it... Feeling very burnt out. There is so much politics here in NY and it is seeping into our schools and our lives... It sucks. I am hoping my husband gets a huge promotion and I can be a stay at home mom... LOL!

My EVIL sister inlaw is pregnant... How do you think that makes me feel... stupid bitch. I cannot stand her. So, I feel your pain. I am such a bitch about it... I don't even want to see the baby's room... I could care less. HONESTLY... Give two shits.

Listen, you and I really need to destress because this won't happen unless we are cool, calm and relaxed...

My cramping is getting worse as the day goes on. FYI

13 years ago • Post starter

Funny you mention promotion...my dh has an interview for a promotion TODAY at 2:30!I would love to be at home, but we have too many hobbies..ugh!We both have Harley's and that's like throwing money into the ocean!

Too funny about your evil sisnlaw, well not really to the average person but I sure thinks it's funny because I totally get your frustration! One of the ladies is my boss - and she was a bitch before she got pg and now well the words I have to describe her may get the TTC web police after me, so just use ur imagination (using all the ugly words you can think of..or even make up)! and the other is my clerk, and to use her words... this was not in my plan..my response..were you on bc OR doing anything to prevent it from happening, no? WELL THEN IT WAS IN YOUR PLAN...so from the very beginning, she has been a miserable pg lady..MAKES ME SICK!Bunch of bithes! I feel better now!

13 years ago

Me too...
I am so with you!
It is allabout us now...
Forget the bitches and heres to the big O!

Weather update..IT'S FREAKING SLEETING... my eggs are going to freeze! DAMNIT!

13 years ago

welcome to my world...
We are just getting over a major ice storm.
This sucks!

I hope to join your group soon! If I am not pg by may they are starting me on clomid. I want it now!

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

13 years ago

ok so all of my cramping has been on the leftside..tonight Im having some crazy pains on the right..Am I get ready to shoot numerous eggs from both ovaries?lol Come on Clomid lets do the egg dance!Hoping for a +opk in the morning..Nicole did you get a +?Welocme Rachel!

13 years ago

Nicole did you get your +opk today? CD14 for me and NODDA! I have gotten my positive like clockwork for several months..CD11.I sure hope Clomid hasn't screwed me up. I wonder if I should start bding everyday now? I just have NO clue..ugh pissed!

13 years ago

Hi!

Sorry I have been so quiet for the day! I actually had to woooork today... Life is so tough!

I am about to OPK within the hour... It is CD 13 for me and it was - this morning... ANNOYING!

I cannot even imagine how annoyed you must be. Just keep in mind that you might o later... I am here for you.

BD everyday for a few days... just do it just in case.

What do you think?
I will let you know about my opk tonight.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo