Community post

Question

Is there anyone out there that is in the same boat as me? My last cycle was 10/25/2013, bfn.

Haven't had a period since 10/25, last test was 12/25, bfn. Womanly check up 1/30...all sorts of random signs, that could go either way. But I don't feel either way...no AF, no BFP..bloated/weight gain, uncomfortable intercourse, lots of cm, just don't know what to think!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am in the same boat you are in.. my last period was September 8th found out in October I was pregnant but had a chemical pregnancy, but never had an bleeding or period yet thogh! I still havent to this date, but I started back up on metformin on December 2nd which usually starts my period in 2 weeks to a month but nothing.. but recently in the last week I have been vomiting and gagging stuff that normal I can eat, sore boobs, crampjng in lower abdomen feels like I have mt period but I dont and not a sjngle sign of it coming.. dont kmow 2hat to think or do!

User Image

10 years ago

Mybabyyouwillbe,

I don't know what to think either. I'm lost. I know I'm not pregnant. I took a test yesterday that was negative. And I don't even know if I ovulated. I would love to finally be pregnant but I know it's unlikely and probably not possible. My nipples were soooo sensitive yesterday..not sore..and super itchy. Guess I just have to wait until I go to the Dr on the 30th. Did your chemical pregnancy show up as a bfp?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo