Community post

Discussion

Uhm?

Hey yall,

Last week I started noticing that my urine has a very intense, horrifying smell. It's not like a strong smelling urine, it straight up stinks. I have been camping for two weeks, but it hasn't been that hot here, so I know I am not dehydrated. I haven't eaten any asparagus or anything. I have no symptoms of any sort of infection or anything. The pee just smells soooo bad. I don't even know what to describe it as.

Well, I called to make an appointment today to get checked for infections, just to be safe...and she said since I didn't have any other symptoms that it is nothing to worry about. I am very worried about it...if you only knew how bad it smells! She says it has to be what I am eating or drinking. I have not changed my diet in any way shape or form and this has never happened before, other than a few days about a month ago, and I didn't change anything then.

I also told her my urine is cloudy...but that comes and goes, as does the smell, and the color changes too.

What do yall think? I haven't eaten anything I dont usually eat, and I have never been a water drinker, so I am highly doubting what she said...then again she is the doctor.

I am due to start next week, so it's still to early to take a hpt...doubt I am pregnant though. I just don't even know!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Did you get tested for a bladder infection?? The smell and the cloudiness are symptoms of a UTI. I've had plenty of them before. It's normal for a woman to get it at some point in their lives.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo