Community post

Discussion

Wahhh!

Yall...today is cycle day number 72.

I just don't even know what to say.

Took a test about a month ago..BFN. I am having no noticeable symptoms either way other than I am bloated. Well, I don't feel bloated exactly, but I have lost 10 lbs over a course of time...I gained 6 of it back and have lost 4 of it back. So I am 160 now. This is not a sudden weight loss, and weight flux is not the reason, because I lost most of it in January and had a very normal period in February. Anways, weight says im down some..not much...but inches say I'm not. Boobs aren't sore, no cramps, slight constipation, tired, but I have been working more the last two weeks, no acne, no back pain, peeing has increased incrementally. I can't make it through the night, and if I do I am about to explode when I wake up.

I'm going to guess its a cyst, I have been getting lower abdominal pain in the area of my left ovary. Actually, it hasn't happened in a few days...

I am 99.9999999999999999999% sure there is no baby, but I am taking a test in the A.M. Just wanted to vent my frustrations. I hate being on the progesterone that makes me start my period :-( I don't want to go to the doctor.

Thanks for letting me vent yall :-D

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2719108-wah.html#ixzz30mv9SmQw

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

did you go to the doc?

9 years ago

My appointment is Monday morning.

9 years ago • Post starter

Just thought I would let you know...I started my period today.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo