Posts by jbailey712

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Uhm?

Hey yall, Last week I started noticing that my urine has a very intense, horrifying smell. It's not like a ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Wahhh!

Yall...today is cycle day number 72. I just don't even know what to say. Took a test about a month a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

UTI?

Hey ladies, I wasn't sure where to post this soooo I decided here. I know I post a lot, I'm sorry. H ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

AF? Implantation?

Hey ladies! So, I'm pretty sure AF decided to visit me starting last Saturday, however it was a a few days ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Anybody been told to take prenatals before any other help is given?

I went to the gynecologist on January 31. Told her I what was going on and that I don't have regular cycles. S ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Can I get some advice?

Hey Ladies! My husband and I are trying to conceive, I have been off of the pill since August-ish. **warn ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is there anyone out there that is in the same boat as me? My last cycle was 10/25/2013, bfn.

Haven't had a period since 10/25, last test was 12/25, bfn. Womanly check up 1/30...all sorts of random signs, ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages