Community post

Discussion

Can I get some advice?

Hey Ladies!

My husband and I are trying to conceive, I have been off of the pill since August-ish. **warning this is very long! **

Ok, the first day of my last period was October 25th. I haven't been tracking my cycles or anything, because I have a work schedule that changes so it's hard to get consistent times for temperature taking. Though I don't track, I have fertility friend and have been plugging in periods and random symptoms and things like that. According to that, I was supposed to O on the 21st or so. We had a lot of fun that week! Oh I have been having 36 day cycles since August...and I was due to start again the 30th of November.

Right before Thanksgiving I started feeling bloated, just thought it was because I was about to start, but then I got really horny and it lasted (literally) for three weeks. Obviously I missed that period. I still feel bloated, scale says I have gained 5 lbs. We don't do much for Thanksgiving, so I doubt that explains the weight gain. Anyways, about a week after Thanksgiving I started getting this muscle twitch type thing. It wasn't really a muscle twitch, felt more like someone was taking an organ and twisting it from the inside, right underneath my rib cage on my left. Nothing brought it on or made it worse, and it only lasted about 30 seconds. My acne cleared up, has gotten worse, and is finally starting to clear back up. I have been having cramps pretty much since the end of November, but they arenâ??t intense or anything, pretty light actually. I am soooo tired all the time, nothing has really changed, except I am out of school for the month, so I shouldn't be stressed or exhausted. It has been a nice little vacation. Before I got engaged I had a UTI, and I got very sick from it. Well about two weeks ago, I started feeling urge to urinate more often, but it didn't burn when I went to the bathroom like with my UTI and I did pee, it wasn't just an urge. Sometimes there was a lot of urine and sometimes not as much, but there was always urine, and no blood or spotting. My boobs don't hurt and they don't seem to have grown, but they feel heavier. Can't really incorporate headaches or nausea because I get that all the time anyway. These past few days I have been getting diarrhea-ish, softer stool than I normally have. I seem to have a lot of the cm, but I donâ??t know if itâ??s sticky or watery or what, donâ??t want to get my hopes up so I am trying to ignore it. I had to go to physical therapy twice a week for two months, my last appointment for that was the end of December, and during that time it seemed like my balance just kept getting worse, or staying the same at least. You would think that my balance would improve the more I go and the more I do the exercises they had me do. I can still suck in my belly, but if I put pressure on it there is some tenderness, especially when my dog lays on it or steps on it. Also when I have sex, it is very tender/uncomfortable. It doesnâ??t really hurt, maybe a little, but it is tolerable, it mainly feels like he is up in my intestines or something, haha sorry TMI.
I have taken an hpt weekly since about two weeks late. They are the New Choice from the dollar tree, no sense in spending lots of money on a test if I am just not ovulating. My last test was Christmas morning I think, and they have all been negative. I don't exactly feel pregnant, but I don't feel like I am about to start. I feel like there is no way I could be pregnant, but a few of my close friends really think that I am and that my levels just aren't high enough. I have now missed my second period in a row, so still no period since October 25. I know that sometimes people canâ??t ever register on an hpt or blood test and sometimes it just takes longer. My coworker didn't get a positive until she was 8 1/2 weeks, and my old roommate didn't find out until she was 8 months pregnant (she just came off the depot shot, no periods, no symptoms, losing weight, and a negative test, crazy I know!). I know it can happen, I just want to know the likelihood, how common is it actually.

I go for my check up and am just going to wait until then for a blood test. I went off my BC at one point and didn't have a period for 8 months....they did a pap and then gave me pills to force the period. I never took the pills because I was scared to and I started the worst most painful period I have ever had a few days later. Then they called me back, I had an irregular pap, CIN 3. I had surgery in May to remove it. The appointment at the end of this month is the 6 month follow up. They have done the cd 21 thing, and I didn't ovulate that time, but she told me I would not have a period if I didn't ovulate. I have had a period since august. I just feel like itâ??s pointless to keep jump starting my period if it's not going work anyways. If I have a period and still don't ovulate then what is the point in having a period? Either way I wonâ??t get pregnant.

I have one cheap test left that I plan on taking tomorrow morning, I have an appointment for my knee at an orthopedic surgeon on the 13th, but that doctor wouldn't do an x-ray or mri at my last appointment because I couldn't be sure that I was or wasn't pregnant. Now I won't know for sure again...canâ??t fix my knee if they donâ??t know what is wrong with it!
I did the due date calendar based on my last period and it says my due date would be August 9 and that I would be 9 weeks and 3 days today. Hm.

I just donâ??t even know what to think. I know some women like to assume they arenâ??t out until Aunt Flo comes, but I am afraid if I do that then it will just be a phantom pregnancy

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It sounds like your body is out of wack. I don't think you're pregnant I jut think you're not ovulating correctly. I know it can be scary to take meds to jump start your period but they give give you thing to make you ovulate. It's usually a problem with either your estrogen or progesterone production. I think if you truly want to get pregnant you need to see your gyn and have them figure out y your not cycling correctly. Best of luck I hope everything turns out to be a symple fix :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo