Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 92 Answers | Last Page

Well I think you will be fine! Just try and relax but keep me updated okay??

11 years ago

I will. I have more info... We went to the ER that same day and they took blood and my levels were 310, and she said that was normal for where i am at... But she said i might be having a miscarriage!!!! D: But she said it would be good if i didn't bleed any more...and i didn't.. just had a light brown on my pad and when i wiped, light tint or light brown color.. Even to this day.To get my blood results from when i went back to the ER as asked on Monday, we called the dr. today and they told me my level was 446...And they said it should have doubled...

11 years ago • Post starter

my blood the first time was 310.. So we were going to go in the dr. on monday, but since my levels didn't double and I bled only once on Sat, they wanted me to come in yesterday...
I told them I hardly bled and after th ER that night, I was only wiping a slight faint on brown..and the bleeding has stopped a while ago (sat) only had one bleeding and it wasn't even that heavy at all.

So my dad took us there and I got a PAP done and examined.
The dr. think i might be having an tubal preg!!!! And that i may have a touch of PCOS!!! I KNOW i am not having either of those!! I have no idea how he can even say i have PCOS when i have regular periods and just by doing a damn PAP!!! And I don't even have symptoms of a tubal.. just hCG levels aren't doubling, and i bled once with very light brown spotting.. but that all has ended. I only really dark red bled once (sat) So i took another blood test yesterday and getting results tomorrow..

If it doubled, i get an ultrasound, if not, i get another blood test.. :/

went to the sonogram place today, everything looks fine and in the right place and normal for where i am in the pregnancy!!!!!!!!!! :D going back in a week to see more of a sac, then the following week to see the heart beat!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey girl,

Sounds like everything is going great!!!!!!! Told you you had nothing to worry about :))))!!! I am actually on vacation right now so sorry for taking so long to get to you!! Keep me updated hun!!

11 years ago

Yep, true!! :) I hope it stays this way and I have a healthy happy pregnancy!!!!! That's nice you are on vaca! Where did you end up going? Hope you're having fun!
Getting into yet another new OB/GYN this Thursday! I will never ever go back to that insane "dr." I had before...
Also another look at the sonogram will be Thursday too! Big day!! We can't wait to see a better look of the baby!!! :D

Hi liz! Hope that you AND the baby are doing okay!! We ended up going to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee... It was so fun... Also, I started AF exactly on time but just skipped a month. Evidently I did not ovulate that month and that is why i did not have AF. So, I am on CD 5 right now... Gonna keep trying!! So, whats the update hun?

11 years ago

Hey Casper! Everything is going well so far...except for the HORRIBLE ALL DAY, CONSTANT sickness I've been going thru! I couldn't function, drink water, only ginger ale in sips, or eat!!!! So I went to the dr. and he gave me nausea meds...thank God, cuz now I can function more now...but I have to make sure to get refills! Other than that horribleness, lol everything is good and we're going to see another sonogram tomorrow and hear the heartbeat!!!!!!! :D We are so excited! Also, today I am 7 weeks :D
Your trip did sound fun! So glad you had a great time! Wow, I can't believe you never ovulated. that's horrible :( I wish you SO MUCH luck this time!!! :D I know it will happen soon!!!! <3

I am SO happy for you girl! I know you cannot wait to hear the heart beat what f your little one and then find out what you are having!!!! That is going to be exciting to! I can only imagine the excitement that you feel everyday! If I were to get pregnant after trying this long I would probably wake up every morning making sure it was not a dream! I am so ready to get a BFP... I just hope that this is my month! I am on CD 11 right now... Have not ovulated yet but will soon! As far as the sickness goes, I am so glad that you got that taken care of and can now live a pretty normal life WHILE pregnant!! SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep me updated PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo