Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 92 of 92 Answers

Hi Casper!! Sorry it took me so long to write! We did hear the heart beat about a week or so ago and it was AMAZING!!! The sonogram lady said everything is perfecy, including the size of everything and the heartbeat!!! :D We can't wait to know what we are having too!!! :D That will be a big day!! Since I am very petite, I seem to be showing a small bump in my lower abdomen mostly already!! I already got a couple maternity shirts can my clothes r already getting a lil tight! lol.. Yeah I wake up today and still cant believe i am!! Even my hubby has been saying every day, holy shit! you're pregnant! LOL I REALLY hope for you this time around!!!! You so deserve it too!!! :) Keep trying and dont give up!!! I will def keep you updated on everything!!!! ;) Keep my updated on your side as well! <3

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 6 DPO and I have been having cramping, sore boobs, sharp stabbing pains on my left side that comes and goes. Headache and having to use the restroom a lot I feel like I could be pregnant but trying to hold off to test. Someone told me to wait at least 14 DPO.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo