Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 92 Answers | Last Page

HOLY CRAP!! How long did it take you to lose the 86 pounds??????????

12 years ago

lol Total about a year and a half.. But when I was in 10th grade I was still a little chubby and when I came back to school from Summer vaca, I was a lot thinner, than when I left school last. Everyone asked me how I did it, and they just couldn't believe it. It took A LOT of hard work, but I was damn determined!!!! lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Thats awesome! Still no AF.... wish it would just COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago

Thanks!! :) I know, I wish SOMETHING would happen for you... I still say go to the dr. lol :P I think a blood test would give you answers!

12 years ago • Post starter

Casper --
I wanted you to know that I am pregnant!! We found out on thursday!!! :D :D

11 years ago • Post starter

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!! Your wait is over!!! You willl HAVE to keep me updated on how things go! Please? Boy/Girl and everything!! Oh so happy right now!! Congratulations hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

THANKS!!!!!!!!! :D We are TOO excited too!!!! And we just can't believe it!!!! We keep saying, Oh my God, I'm pregnant!!!!!!!! I can't believe after all this time it finally happened!! I will definitely let you know what going on! The gender and everything!! :D I started lightly bleeding this past Saturday..I was so scared something wrong was happening, so we went to the ER to get it checked out. I put on a pad too, and dark blood was coming out..it was a good bit I'd say and way bigger than just a spot! Got a blood test and my level as 310, and the dr. said that is ok for how far along i am (I am 4 weeks ) and asked questions about my bleeding.. one nurse said this was normal and dr. said they want me to come in mon. to do another test to see if my lvels are doubling and to make sure i wasn't miscarrying!!!! and if the bleeding stopped, than thats good! Well got home and it was increasingly get lighter and going away - was basically nothing.! :) So we

went in monday and got another blood test.. I get the results from my gyno tomorrow!!! I was only pink bleeding once before the ER, and after it was just a little dark on my pad and when wiping. Today, there is nothing! :D So just hoping we get very good news and I think we will.. :) I don't think anything is wrong, however i am concerned that "what if i miscarry" during the big risk for m/c to happen??! I try not to think about it tho.. What do you think? It just seems a lot of women have m/c's! :/

Well, I think you are going to be fine hunny! You had that bleeding but it has stopped, correct? AND you didn't go through multiple pads. In a miscarriage, I could be wrong, but from what I understand you bleed A LOT!! And have clots and everything! I also know women that have periods all nine months of pregnancy! So please, DO NOT worry about it right now!! You do not need extra stress on yourself than you already have!! Just try and relax and try and enjoy being pregnant right now! You are gonna be a MOMMY!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks Casper!! :) Yes, the bleeding stopped - now I just have a darkish very light tinge when i wipe. Yeah, I didn't go thru multiple pads! SO glad and thankful that didn't happen! I'm very very excited to be a mommy too! It's so surreal! I just can't believe it's happening! I'm going to try not to think about that m/c stuff!! I'm so glad you're confident the baby will be ok!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo