Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 92 Answers | Last Page

Hey girl!

3 days late today and no signs of AF.... Having A LOT of creamy, lotiony white cm... cramping at times.... not sure what is going on.... I am usually really dry... But like I have said, this all could be happening because the Fertility Blend is getting my hormones straight.. Just not sure why it would take 3 months.

12 years ago

Hey!

Sounds really good! Let's just keep hoping!! It could be either or going on! If it's a week and you still don't see AF, I say go to the Dr. for a blood test! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Casper-

Any updates??

Hey girl!

Sorry, I am not sure how I have missed your messages on here :( sorry! I STILL have not started AF and have not taken a pregnancy test since this past Friday. I am 22 dpo today I think??? Hard to keep up with it... Not sure why I have not started Af... 8 days late now.... Not real sure when I'm going to test again because I am terrified that I am going to get a BFN again. :(. How are you doing???????

12 years ago

Hey!

Nice to hear from you again! :) It's ok, I have missed messages on here before too! :P Wow, still no AF, eh? Crazy! Hoping it's for a good reason! You need to go to a doctor! Please go! For the possibility of you may be pregnant, and for the health of you and a possible baby, you need to go to see if you really are. You must not waste any more time! So forget about testing... GO TO THE DOCTOR!!

I am doing ok.. Just got my ClearBlue fertility monitor in the mail this evening!! :D So excited to use it! Altho it says to test on or before CD 5, I am CD 11 tomorrow... :/ so i dunno now if I have to wait till next cycle now to use this!!! So now I am asking around... Last couple months, with OPK's, I got my smiley's on CD 13 and 14. I also got more OPK's to match up with the monitor. So, we'll see what everyone says about testing w/ the monitor this time around :/ Then it will be time to start BD'ing again!

Hey Liz,

I hear ya girl! You will have to tell me how the monitor is because I will want to get one if I do not get PG before then. Do not shoot me, but I have not went to the doctor yet and I still have not started AF. I took a test Tuesday and it was negative and have not took one since then. I am starting to believe I just skipped a period for some reason. I have had NO signs of it coming. I am now 12 days late and just would think I would get a positive by now if I was PG... So I am kind of in a waiting game right now.. :( Just wish AF wouild show so I can move on.

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO hoping that, even if you do not get to use the monitor this time, you get PG this cycle! Keeping my fingers wayyyy crossed! Make sure to BD A LOT and have fun!! :)

12 years ago

Hey!
Well everyone told me since I got my CB monitor late in my cycle, not to test this time with it since it will be inaccurate reading and I need to start on or before CD 5.. So, I have to wait next cycle! But I still have fresh new OPK's..so that's what I have been using!
I won't shoot you THIS time.. lol... But you def need to go... Make that call girl! :o
Only a blood test would confirm it being this long, and maybe your dr. can give you some insight?
I'm so sorry there has been no Yay or Nay for you yet :( :( You really shouldn't be going thru this!! The two week wait is long enough!! :( I so hope something happens SOON for you!!! <3

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hoping we get pregnant this cycle too!!! So today, I got my smiley on my OPK! We couldn't BD right away, but did later on when we got back home. While out, i went to br and wiped, and it was slippery down there, and i felt around down there and noticed i was creamy!!! Omg! AND past couple nights i've been having O pa

O pain... !!! Crazy huh!? So we BD when we got home and also used preseed (like we have been)and we also BD on the 9th too. We wanted to buy soft cups this time, but we don't have any money at all. Hoping this time..

Well that sucks that you do not get to use your monitor this time BUT you did get the smiley face and in my opinion that is just as good. I just wish there was some way that us females could tell if we truly ovulate that particular month or did we just get the LH surge and not ovulate. It sounds to me like you have done everything you are supposed to as far as the preseed and BD'ing so I have my fingers crossed for you! And LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST!!

As for me, I took another test this morning, BFN again. Not even a hint of a line. Still no AF. I want to go on a diet and lose some weight because I am overweight. I am thinking that we help better my chances of conceiving if I lose 20 lbs or so. I quit smoking on March 30th so that is one thing out of my life that causes infertility. I am willing to do anything to have a baby just like millions of other women on here and I hope that all of us get our BFP one day!!!

12 years ago

I know i wish there was too! Thank you for all the dust! Guess what?! We got DH semen analysis back today and it came back NORMAL!!!!!! we are SO excited and happy!!!! I have regular cycles and normal.. i don't think there would be anything wrong with me? Maybe we just haven't hit the nail yet?

So glad you quit smoking! Not only for your baby, but for you too! It is so much better without in your life :) The key to losing weight is portion control, exercising (every chance and moment u get), and severely limiting junk food. Back when i was a lot younger, back when i was going thru puberty, i was heavy, and when i decided i was tired of it..i lost weight, and did it on my own, with my own kind of diet, and lost 85 pounds. Present day, I was 106lbs, i wanted to lose a few more ilbs but didnt know how..it just wouldn't come off...well, i realized i was eating too much.. i had to portion myself. So i did w/ every meal. now i'm 100 lbs! U can do it!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo