Community post

Question

5dpo....

View Full Post

I am 5dpo today and don't have ANY symptoms that I can notice anyway.. is this normal...? Has any one at 5dpo have NO symptoms (not even cramping, nothnig!!) and still got their BFP? Please send input! Very curious! thanks! :)

92 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 92 Answers | Last Page

Casper,

thought you'd also like to know, I've been noticing that I've been having loose stools... I hear that's a good sign.. ;)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Liz!

Me too! I mean, sometimes complete diarrhea and sometimes not but more often than not... Really hoping and praying for us!

12 years ago

Hey Casper! :)

That's great!!! I bet we've never been excited about diarrhea and loose stools before! hahahah... Baby dust to us!!!! :)))

Hey Casper!!

Well this morning part of our ceiling came down in the bedroom (long story, but we are temporarily living in a basement apartment under my parents till we save enough to leave to get an apartment for ourselves once again since we ran into trouble since last year financially. And DH didn't finish putting up the ceiling in bedroom, thats why it fell down) this morning, so after that happened, we went to the bathroom and I totally forgot about testing after the excitement!! lol... So, now I'm going to wait till tomorrow... :/ Hope I don't get any surprises till then.. :/

Hey Liz!

OMG!!! I am glad ya'll are okay at least!! I know what you mean about the finacial situation!

Well, I tested this morning with Dollar General test and it was BFN.... So I don't know. Maybe I am out. Just didn't think I was gonna be this month. I hope you get yours. At least one out of the two of us should be able to have a BFP!

12 years ago

Hey Casper! :)

I'm glad we were ok too! Luckily the whole thing didn't come falling down on us! And thank God it didn't hurt the cats that were in our room too!!!! :( They were scared tho.
Don't worry if you got a BFN right now! I have read soooo many woman who got BFN's at first then it turned around the same cycle and they got their BFP's... Can't count yourself out till AF comes!! ;) So many woman wouldn't get their BFP till LATE in their DPO's... So many things can happen. Many woman don't get a BFP till later, 12dpo or later than that!!! You may just not have enough hormone in you yet. So as far as I'm concerned, we are both still in!!! :) Test a couple days after today!

Hey Liz,

You are so sweet and a good person to have as a cycle buddy! You keep me uplifted even when I feel like I do not want to go on any further!

You are right, we will get there!!! Our BFP's are waiting for us!

I hope that you and your DH get everything straight. A friend of mine said something earlier on here that made me laugh and laugh and laugh.

"I cried when my dog licked my pizza roll, so if I am not pregnant I will probably need a psychiatrist."
I do not think I quoted it just exactly right but it was HILARIOUS!!! And exactly how I and my DH feel about my myself!

12 years ago

Hey Casper!

Thank you for the such nice things you've said!! I'm really glad I make you feel that way! You should be uplifted, and never give up...just be more persistent! :)
BFP's here we come! We will get there! I know we will! :)
Thanks! I hope DH and I get things straightened out fast and find a way to get more money coming in too. Hoping my little art business will take off big time one of these days!

Omg that thing your friend said was SOOOOOOOO Hilarious!!!!!! I have to tell my DH that when he gets home!! I'd say that describes DH and I too with this whole TTC thing also! That is just too funny!!! :D

Thanks Liz!! Please keep me updated! Not only about BFP but about you living situation as well!! Gotta keep momma unstressed if trying to get that BFP!! I am here if you need to talk!

12 years ago

No problem Casper! :) I will keep you updated on everything!! :D Thanks!!! A lot of times I do need someone to talk to! :) <3

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo