Community post

Question

Am I just kidding myself?

I had a D and C on 16th Sept. Tested with IC for everyday until 3rd Oct and got +s. Tested on 10th and was complete -. 11th, 12th and today got v faint +. Could this just be wishful thinking? I know each D and C is different but I used 16th Sept as 1st day of AF and think my OPK was + 30th Sept ( they've showed + everyday since D and C but seemed to get a touch darker). Bd on 2nd Oct. Is this just a fluke and am I being ridiculous?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I've posted an image in the test gallery.

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago • Post starter

Ok I would suggest using these two types of tests because I personally know they work. Ive been hearing the digital has been having issues, other then that i got a negative when i really was pregnant. But try First Response and Answers. And considering youve been getting a bunch of positives faint or not I would wait one more week then test again. After that I would suggest the dr. I know that that is the most annoying thing to hear but its the only way to know for sure

User image

13 years ago

Did you have your hcg levels checked after your d and c? I naturally mc on august 2nd and my levels did not drop until sept 27th

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo