Community post

Question

What is evap?

I used a predictor hpt at 4pm today. I swear there is a very very faint line. Then did a clear blue digital which gave the very clear "not pregant" message. Grrrrrrr! Could my predictor be evap?!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

4 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

you may have tested too early.. wait a few days and re-test again...

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Broke into clear blue digital because had another faint + on predictor this afternoon. On the top strip is a definate blue line but next to it is a faint blue line and on the bottom strip shows just a faint blue line! What does this mean?! I know I should just wait but find the excitement too much!

13 years ago • Post starter

I think you are PREGNANT!! I have had 2 children aged 4 and 2 and over my youngest I had a faint positive line. Whereas thye clearblue said that I wasnt, but I was!! Trying for baby 3 so my thoughts are with you good luck.
Rachael U.K

13 years ago

Thanks Rachel. I do hope so! I have had to dismantle every test but there's definately second lines on them! I've tried to post them on the test image page but not sucessful. I'm only 8DPO but I have a v short luteal phase. AF is due Thursday, I've been taking B6 and Vitex to try and lengthen my LP. The weird thing is that this month I've had no real pregnancy symptoms. All other months I've had morning sickness, tiredness, always starving, oh all manner of things! Fingers crossed and good luck to you too!x

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo