Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Gvmdl- sorry I missed you in my reply! Thank you so much you have been a huge help with your kind words. Without you girls I think I might have said the hell with it by now and just stopped charting and said what happens happens. Thank you!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton

Wifey &gvmdl its not over until show

10 years ago

Felurianâ?? congrats to you! I must have missed your post I'm happy for you :) 9 weeks already wow!

Anyone else here around 2 or 3 dpo?

User Image

10 years ago

I am going to test again a little later because besides not using fmu ( my husband made me jump out of the bed because he had an issue with the dogs and I messed up). Then I drank water took my vitamins went back to bed and remember that today was Monday. So I used a second morning urine.
Ad is due tomorrow so I should had seen even a faint line if there was any chance but check this out: I went back to the trash can got a flashlight n instead of a faint line there was almost like a sketch of a line / fine hair . But u could only see it w the flashlight.
By all means, I'm sure it was a scratch inside the test strip and that scratch was faint pink so for that I'm testing a little later. Pretty sure I will still get the darn bfn but I have 18 more tests lol! And lots of excuses to use them huh?
But for next month I will not test before ad is due at all and will try my hardest to not obsess over my symptoms...

June girls!

Acrichton: I'm praying for u! I'm sure you will give us the bfp! Sticky vibes!!!!

Lacey: no worries!!! I always feel included anyways :o)
It is hard to mention everybody lol

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Oh I hope it's a line and not a scratch GVMDL!! Keeping my hopes up for you!

10 years ago

Bfn
Sorry girls...
What a teaser that scratch huh?

Thank you all for everything !

I'm on to the next month! Hope this witch arrives quick so I can try again. Af is due tomorrow

Xoxoxo

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Yay my bestie is ttc. Why did I just make her take an ovulation test and it was positive. I gave her everything.the rest of my ovulation test preseed rrl tea not epo .omg this is crazy.I told her to bd until Friday. She said its gonna happen everyday. Omg

10 years ago

1040: that is so exciting!!! Mine is too lol!!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton- ikr right she was like "is this the baby house"she was shock of all the things I gave her.lol.im geeked.im sure it will happen they have 1together.

10 years ago

Blazing Positive Opk...Negative Hpt, What Is Happening? Am I Ovulating Now? Omg....Its cycle Day 29???

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo