Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

431 - 440 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Well my temp is down today, but still above coverline. And I was up on and off since about 2am. I’m dog sitting a 10 month old lab pup and she’s a handful. I mean how important is sleep really?

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

3DPO for me and nothing much to report over here. This is the first cycle that DH keeps asking me if we made a baby and I have to remind him that we have to wait and see! Explained the tww to him and all. I think watching The Great Sperm Race video really got him thinking about how all this actually works! I can't remember who recommenced that but thank you!

My temperature is slowly rising but 0.1 degree a day! Hoping it goes up more tomorrow. I'm generally a cold person so I'm not sure how high my BBT will actually get... hoping it gets up to 97.9 or 98.0 as that would be 0.4 - 0.5 degrees about my average during my follicular phase.

Welcome to those just joining! Hoping for BFP's for you! Since it's way to early to test I'm being patient and waiting for those closer to test. This next week should be exciting!

6 years ago

@callmecrazy - lol! 10 month puppy sounds too cute to sleep for!

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl- glad you liked the video, it was informative huh?? Glad to hear about your temp.

TO ALL WAITING FOR A

AFM, last night went to a meeting and when returned (would have missed if I didn’t look) went to RR and TP had brown CM So wipes again and nothing. Got nervous waited an hr went and did the q-tip check (insert and check cervix) it came out white. Nothing on it. Had bad Lower back cramps last night. this morning temp is 98.1 and mild cramps again. These cramps go from lower stomach and lower back. I keep thinking I’m about to see AF but nothing but what I saw yesterday. Didn’t take a test bc I’m scared to. I’m going to wait till tomorrow I think. Or Monday (AF date)

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. That is what happened to me last cycle. Lets hope no more signs of blood. I still think this could be it for you as your temp is still up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful - The brown on the TP could easily still be from implantation! Cramps are unfortunately a symptom of both AF and early pregnancy (as I'm sure you know!). I just wanted to let you know that my twin sister cramped on off for a week or so leading up to her BFP, so maybe cramping that lasts for more then a day or two is a good sign. I usually cramp one day or less and then AF arrives. I don't ever cramp longer then that. Crossing my fingers for you and test when you feel like you are ready to again. I think Monday is a good goal.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38? I agree with FlaminoGirl. I cramped for many days as I kept running to the bathroom to see if AF was going to show before I got my BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I think there should be a limit of how many advertisements one can post or do they make money posting them? Anyway, my rant for the morning lol. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping my fingers crossed for sticky vibes for those testing soon. This morning, temp rose up to 98.7 from 98 4 from the day before. Other than that, not much else going on. Hope there is still hope.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Morning ladies! @beaut1ful if you can hold off, maybe wait until Monday to test. Those BFN's are so disappointing so Monday you you should have a much better shot of seeing that BFP! Fingers crossed for you.

DH and I will be watching the great sperm race today. It's nice there is something out there to help them understand the process!

I got EWCM this morning so if I am about to ovulate this tells me I ovulate early and have been miscalculating my O day for months! I thought that might be the case so we did the BD on 11/30 and 12/02 and will continue on every other day plus using preseed so this month we should have gotten it right timing wise! Hopefully it works this time!

User Image

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly - I think all the adds must be computer bots or something... I'm hoping this new major update gets rid of them. It's pretty annoying to see them in the forums. Keep up the hope!

@Peral - I'm there with you on the timing! Just figured out when I ovulate too so hoping we are both lucky this cycle!

@Beat1ful - I hope you are hanging in there for testing tomorrow and having a good weekend.

AFM - Just on 4DPO and nothing going on.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo