Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 540 Replies | Last Page

PBC, wooohoo! FX and Baby Dust!

My lucky Duck, very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Praying she sends you a sign in the form of a bfp!

ttcteach, super sorry. Big hugs. Damn witch is ruining everyone's b-days.

35, very well said. That thought process is what helped me get through my m/c's! Praying for you dear.

Bama, Maybe try but without the IUI this cycle... you now know you can get pregnant so you may not need anything more than the fumera (spelling)... IDK just a thought! Super big hugs... thinking about you daily.

AFM, witch is still in full swing but today I start my Letrozole!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

My DH has been stunned by my optimism. I can't control what my body does and being able to acknowledge that (and I'm a control freak) has helped me manage my emotions. I literally said the same thing to DH @35 about being glad I'm not dealing with this further along. My flow is normal for the most part. Now that I know I have IB I plan to call the dr. next time to monitor my progestrone. I have been convinced that it is an issue for me for awhile.

So...we are grilling out and I'm enjoying a beer in sweatpants and a t-shirt and sloppy bun. Life sure is easier when you have a great DH, sweatpants, beer, and steak

10 years ago

Cristi - Thank you. I hate that you have gone through this process and I do understand that it is so very difficult and disheartening. I am really praying for you! I hope that dang witch eases up and leaves the "building" so you can get down to business with the right dose of meds this month!!!!!! :)

PBC - get on it!!!! FX crossed for you since your levels are good! Positive vibes your way!

Ttcteacher- VERY well put! It does help this whole process to have an amazing DH I second that! Yes, the steak and beer and comfy clothes are awesome as well.. lol

It helps to hold onto anything positive in this mess! TTC is hard enough, loss is horrible but yes we can be considered fertile still so that is a big help! definitely making good on this month!!

AFM - I think the witch has left. CD5 possibly? I dont know whether to include Thursday since that was when I actually started spotting, or if technically Friday was CD1? So, I took an OPK last night just for measure since I found out last month I O very early in my cycle (which is how we caught the egg earlier this month)... it actually had some strong color. Still negative but makes me wonder if I still have a little hcg in the system that is triggering a line this early? If so, I really hope it goes low enough for me to actually O this cycle.

myluckyduck - I am soo sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose someone your close to and love. I am glad however you got the opportunity to "say goodbye" or ready yourself and be at peace with her passing.

Bama - I am sorry your plans are that you have to be out of town during your fertile time. :( maybe you will O earlier? or just a little later? FX crossed that you are still in for this cycle.

Prayers and baby dust to all of you!

10 years ago

ttcteacher, you have a great optimistic attitude! Baby dust to you.

35, praying you get your O date figured out! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

AFM, CD 4 and so far the 13itch has been decent to me.... we had my mom's birthday Friday then her surprise party Sunday. It has been a busy weekend. Went over there today so DH can help my dad work on his riding mower, so I spent the day hanging out with my mom again! I love that time with her. She was diagnosed 11 years ago with a Brain Aneurysm... it is in an inoperable place so they can't remove it, and they can't give us any time frame... so we soak up every minute we can with her! Needless to say... this weekend was awesome!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

...Thank you, Ladies for all the kind thoughts and prayers. My Mom and her sisters are having a hard time, but I think its because they have to clean out her apartment and go through her things. Also, my Great Grandmother...my Grandma's Mom is still alive. She is 88 years old and had 8 children...of which only 3 are still surviving. My heart aches for her...I don't know how she's done it...

Even with the loss of my Grandma...I'm still ver optimistic this month...hoping the #9 is lucky for us and we conceive this cycle :-)

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies..

Cristi - omg I am soo sorry.. I can't imagine hearing that your mom has an aneurysm that's inoperable and there is NO time frame.. I am glad however she has done well for a long time with it.. I was a vascular nurse so I know about aneurysms.. Glad you get to spend time together.. My mom is in very bad health and she lives 1000 miles away so she would love nothing more than for us to move back to fla! Maybe I would too at some point...

Myluckyduck.. That is hard to be apparent and out live your children especially 5... I can imagine that is very hard on your mom and ggm! I fully believe in the circle of life.. My best friend died this month and I got pregnant a few days later.. Lost it but I think life and death are connected.. Fx crossed that you get preg with a beautiful girl you can honor her memory with and bring happiness to your family in an otherwise hurtful time..

Soon happy for candy on the other board but I'm also scared for her too with her DH leaving and her getting the BFP... If it goes into a chemical that will destroy her and he will be leaving soon.. :( my prayers are with her.. After a chemical myself I will NEVER test before the day of AF and her arrival... I may wait till she doesn't show for a week in that case...
I don't want to go through that hope again! It can happen at any time I know but first BFP then chemical is super hard..

Afm I went to the new dr today.. She isn't my favorite person but she drew ever lab in the book to run, did an exam and has me sched for US to check ovaries and uterus on 8-14 so it's the waiting game... She tried to tell me there was no way at 11dpo I could have a pos hpt.. I showed all 10 to her and explained that frer test at 6.3 she did not know that so I am a lil disheartened!!! I also showed her my POSITIVE opks from last night and today! That is NOT good I can't believe this is going to be an annovulatory cycle! Damn! Im suppose to be more fertile now and my ovaries decide not to cooperate! I was really praying this cycle would be normal but I guess it might throw me off a month or two.. Or maybe I can still O this month.. I'm worried that since I am o'ing earlier each cycle if that was the prob.. No mature egg! Hopefully if that is the case meds will do something... She didn't seem very compassionate about my plight.. She said I am not advanced pregnancy age and I told her that I am 36 1/2 she said oh don't worry.. I asked why every study says women over 35 have a decreased chance to get pregnant and stay pregnant and she couldn't answer! Grrrr

10 years ago

CD 2 and my cramps are a b*tch. Going to my gyn next Tues, time for more tests. She said this cycle she wants to do an ultrasound and test progesterone levels. DH also gets tested this month. I really hope everything is good!

10 years ago

my temps have gone down to pre-ovulation levels and several BFNs on 13dpo so i guess i am out for April. i am relieved that i actually ovulated this cycle and will thank God for that. now i am just waiting for AF (which i assume will come naturally since i ovulated? i usually take provera to bring her on). i got my new clomid prescription so i am ready to go. round 3 clomid! my DH and i are celebrating our 1 year aniversary this upcoming Sunday and 1 year ago is when we stopped preventing getting pregnant. i remember at the time i was convinced i would get pregnant right away. sadly that wasn't the case and then i was diagnosed with PCOS in January and made it my new years resolution to so what i can to get pregnant before 2014, thus actively trying to conceive with the help of fertility medication. my sister-in-law is due in october with her third child and my sister is due in February with her fifth child. i would love to join the pregnant women in my family with a child due in May. . using clomid, preseed, bbt, opk, CM, CP, and maybe soft cups this cycle

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

This is our 12th cycle ttc. Today is cd 5 for me and I just had a chemical pregnancy after an IUI. The positive thing I take away from this is the IUI worked and I was pregnant even though it was for a short period of time. I am looking forward to this cycle and I am even more hopeful because I read that women are more fertile after a miscarriage. Anyway, I will be praying hard for a BFP... Baby dust to all!!

Praying for our miracle baby.

10 years ago

This month I'm going to be temping, using OPKs, and checking CM.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo