Community post

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so if you're interested let's chit chat

Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

67 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Yes jus as I thought bfn I think I will count myself out as of now

12 years ago

O wow AF came as I was typing this ladies I am kind of happy that it is back on trak idk y it was so late last moth any way. To all of u

12 years ago

ok ladies maybe i am just imaging things because i am hoping so hard but 3 hours ago when i said AF was here there was blood when i wiped so i put on an always and here i am 3 hours later NO BLOOD not even light pink when i wipe, this happened to me last cycle but it only took an hour for full AF to come down and plus i would go wipe every 10 min and there was still pink showing hmmm idk STRANGE which my last pregnancy (which didnt go to full term) i had implantation bleeding but i wasnt sure @ what cycle day i was or how many dpo because i wasnt ttc hmmm idk because i received a BFN earlier hmmm i am @ work right now overnight so before i leave @ 9am i will document if AF has come fore sure

12 years ago

I tested this morning with my FMU and got a BFN. I thought for sure this was my month :( I'm still having AF cramps and I keep going to the bathroom to see if she's come. I feel I'm out this month too (keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not)

HappyTTC, girl we're not out yet I guess...right?

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

12 years ago • Post starter

i guess not hun AF is playing games with me right now i keep checking every hour still nothing but at 12 am there was a good amount

12 years ago

my whole body is aching mainly my legs n thighs this has been since 12 or 13 dpo but i didnt read into it really because i was sure AF would b here before the month ended, but this has never happened im going to check again its been an hour lol

12 years ago

I just did the Q tip test and it came out clear. I hope it stays clear. These cramps however are so intense I want to cry

hmm i never thought to try qtip

12 years ago

hang in there girl its not over

12 years ago

I'm OUT......my period just came while I was in the shower

Welp, I guess I'll be drinking a pomegranate margarita this weekend afterall

Good luck to the rest of you ladies...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo