Community post

Discussion

Hoping for a May 2014 BABY!

View Full Post

A place to chat and let all the frustrations of TTC out!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

540 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 540 Replies | Last Page

I took a test its darker but I can not upload it I crop zoom did everything to this picture .now its blurry horrible. Im going to try and get a digital test. Im done with the dye test.uploading them seems not to work for me.frustrated but happy

10 years ago

Tgpreg that's gr8 !

Gvmdl-you like the preseed.gr8 stuff right

Beatles &Bama

Are yoy ladies spotting? Any pregnancy symptoms?

10 years ago

1040: woo hoo!!!! Great!
Super happy for you!!!
I bought the preseed! Starting to use it with bd!!!
My opk tests still w faint line so I think ovulation is taking place tomorrow as scheduled. Have twinges in my right side this month and was very crampy last night. And no more pink cm. this pink cm drove me nuts yesterday as I've never had such thing during ovulation... Still attributing it to the red raspberry leaf tea, it made me crampy...

I loooooove seeing bfp's!!! Keep coming for all of us!!!!!

Baby dust to everyone!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Congrats 1040 girl

Scooby & Bama

Welcome to the newbies GVMDL & Rae

I know I don't say much but I read everything and give my quiet support.
According to FF I O'd on CD12 which was Wednesday. CTP hasn't picked up O yet. But Wednesday makes sense cause yesterday my boobs got heavy. It's a good we went on a spontaneous BD marathon earlier in the week or I would be out this cycle. I was expecting to O today.

and to all

10 years ago

YAY! Congrats 1040! !

Bama and waiting- fx that those lines keep getting darker and darker!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Thanks so much. I'm still going to try for a digital.

Gvmdl the rrl tea is gross.I would say it was the cause. Some people said it made them moody. ik that is around the corner. Omg this cycle when O came I was crapping bad!

10 years ago

GVMDL - RRL tea can help soften your cervix, so it's possible that it made it more tender/easier to bleed. I wish it didn't taste so gross!!!

1040 - CONGRATS!

10 years ago

Beatles- HOLY CRAP CONGRATS!!!!!!! I'm not getting my hopes up till I see one of those. I still have a feeling this is not my month. But I soooo wish we could be belly buddies!

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago

Beatles - Congrats girls

Jennavee - Yeah, cycle buddies I'm gonna test on the morning of Aug 27. It's DH's bday and if its a BFP it will be a great bday present.

10 years ago

Thanks everyone for the support!

I wiped this morning and cm is egg white tinted pink. Very sure it is RRL tea. Hey, no complaints if it works lol! I had a cup every other day or two. I drink without sugar or honey. I'm not a big tea drinker. Also have switched to decaf three months ago...

I'm LOVING the energy of this group!!!! Ttc buddies you all rock!

Baby dust to all! And sticky vibes!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo