Posts by Preciousbby#4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TTC after Mirena

Hello I had mirena removed June 4th so a lil over a month and i just wanted to know your stories about how you ...

80 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Our baby is here

Glad to report that our bundle of Love arrived on August 18th she is so precious and loved she weigh in at 7. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

tomorrow is the day

so my due date is tomorrow and i am still big time pregnant! I am just waiting for our lil darling to decide t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

10 days to go now!!!! yikes

I cant believe it 10 days till due date NOW the countdown begins just 10!!!!!!!! oh gosh so fast i still wonde ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Just a note

Not going to write too much about the matter just wanted to update my friends that we are considered full term ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

tomorrow is the day

Getting excited tomorrow is our baby shower and i cant wait!!! as soon as i have it i am packing the hospital ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hi gals!

Its been a while since i wrote journal here! I am happy to report all is well on my end, I am now 33 weeks pr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Finish line

I am 30 weeks today and time is going by so fast a bitter sweet thing for me since this is our last and final ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Why so RUDE!!!!??

Ok well i understand that when TTC one can be a little irritated towards a pregnant women that u see on the st ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

26 weeks pregnant

I am 26 weeks since Sunday feeling baby move all the time, She has a pattern of sleeping and waking, I have a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago