Posts by Preciousbby#4

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

My Precious baby

Its just amazing that I am expecting. Every night before bed i talk to my baby and pray to God thanking him fo ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Confirmed!

Went to the doctors today and i got a positive so i am def very pregnant!!! Thank u lord

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

when to tell

I just found out im pregnant today and i cant wait to tell the world but since my loss in July i am scared to ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Sorry dumb question

I took a first response test but the control line is faint compare to the test line is it ok My result is supe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Success story

Our journey

Well we actively started ttc back in June Had Mirena removed June4th i got prego but lost the bud because my u ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another test

So i took another first response the test line is darker then control line whooo hooooo thank you Lord!!!!

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4 weeks pregnant

I cant believe that i am pregnant!!!! Feeling overly happy and i have peace of mind my faith is in God who is ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

aND THE RESULTS ARE......

BFP!!!!!! Took a test this morning with fmu and before the 3 min were up the two pink and super dark lines app ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My heart is broken

My heart goes out to those parents who lost a child in today's massacre in a Connecticut elementary school ! ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

1 day late of AF

Well I am officially late!! This morning i was having cramps but now are gone,Have creamy cm,sore nipples,and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago