Posts by Preciousbby#4

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Our baby is here

Glad to report that our bundle of Love arrived on August 18th she is so precious and loved she weigh in at 7. ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

tomorrow is the day

so my due date is tomorrow and i am still big time pregnant! I am just waiting for our lil darling to decide t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

10 days to go now!!!! yikes

I cant believe it 10 days till due date NOW the countdown begins just 10!!!!!!!! oh gosh so fast i still wonde ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Just a note

Not going to write too much about the matter just wanted to update my friends that we are considered full term ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

tomorrow is the day

Getting excited tomorrow is our baby shower and i cant wait!!! as soon as i have it i am packing the hospital ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Hi gals!

Its been a while since i wrote journal here! I am happy to report all is well on my end, I am now 33 weeks pr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Finish line

I am 30 weeks today and time is going by so fast a bitter sweet thing for me since this is our last and final ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Why so RUDE!!!!??

Ok well i understand that when TTC one can be a little irritated towards a pregnant women that u see on the st ...

6 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

26 weeks pregnant

I am 26 weeks since Sunday feeling baby move all the time, She has a pattern of sleeping and waking, I have a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

22 weeks check up today :)

Ok well i had my reg check up and i gained 5 pounds so far its a total of 17 pounds but my doctor said is not ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago