Community post

Journal

Finish line

I am 30 weeks today and time is going by so fast a bitter sweet thing for me since this is our last and final baby. Never thought i would be here last year in July i had a positive pregnancy test that ended in a chemical. Never got to see a heart beating or a baby formed inside my womb, But i think God knew it was better this way and now here we are almost in the finish line and believe me i have enjoyed this pregnancy so much, from the moment Af was 4 days late to the two pink lines and then at 10 weeks when we saw a baby happy and healthy....Oh i have so much to be thankful for..this website was there for me and i am so grateful cause through it i have meet incredible women. Anyways just needed to update my journal and the friends that i have here who i really dont want them to be here anymore but we all know all in its right time.

User Image

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

It sure is bittersweet luv.. I can't believe that we are almost there and we can finally meet our daughters ;) I thank God everyday for letting me get this far and knowing everything is fine!! ((HUGS AND TEARS))

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo