Community post

Journal

Why so RUDE!!!!??

Ok well i understand that when TTC one can be a little irritated towards a pregnant women that u see on the street etc But to me??? Ok here is the story...I have a cousin who has been married for over 14 years and have been TTC for about 3 years now, her and I talked all the time and i would give her little tips on TTC not that i am an expert but by my experience and she would call me go out to lunch,breakfast,dinner etc would have bbqs together well she moved away in October and we lost communication since and just this past Month she moved back and just found out by facebook that i am expecting..well she called me to say that she was happy and all but this past 3 weeks i have been trying to reach out to her to talk and regain the same friendship again and she never answer's her phone and she told me she might not even come to my babyshower because its depressing?? I totally understand of the feeling of wanting to have a child and not happening i was there at some point also...It just makes me sad that some people take it to that extreme, I dont call her anymore because i think i begged too long. Am i being mean or rude??

User Image

6 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

first of all congrats, ure neither rude nor mean, but just give the lady a break . shes told u the truth, shes been trying for 3 yrs and knows shes happy for u, but is depressed about her situation. n it becomes more unbearable seeing u pregnant. she will seek u at her own time

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/stork_pink.gif

11 years ago

I agree with reneee, it's very hard being around pregnant women wen you've been trying so long.

11 years ago

But it sucks that our relatonship wont be the same until she gets pregnant or i have the baby!! Hopefully it will happen for her soon the doctors dont have an explanation as to why she cant get pregnant...I know the pain i have been in the waiting game also but not as long as her took me 6 months to conceive I feel awful now!!! breaks my heart

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Me and my sister are in the same position. It's a long story, but now we are talking and working on our relationship. It does suck that it won't be the same, but it will get better. God willing she will get pregnant and you both can grow your relationship around family :). Also, you shouldn't feel bad or ashamed that you got pregnant and she hasn't/can't. All you can do is offer your friendship and support to her, she has to do the rest. I didn't say it before but congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

11 years ago

Relationships should not be conditional. She should not pull away because you are pregnant and you should not pull away because of where she is in her experience. It is just a shower, continue to build your relationship with each other and move past all of the other stuff. If you truly love each other and want a relationship you will both be more accepting and allowing...just have a cup of tea together without all of the fuss, be compassionate and loving and the rest with fall into place.

10 years ago

THANK YOU LADIES!!!! I called her a few days ago and we talked about her job and about her new goals etc..And just last week she came by to drop of a box for my hubby, Little by little is getting better.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo