Posts by Preciousbby#4

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Feeling better 11 weeks

Well i have gradually began to get my so wanted energy back and my nausea is better today i have not drank my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My doc visit

Well we got to see our bundle of love moving and waving heard the heart beat 169 bpm and i felt such relief wh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

First prenatal visit

My visit is this Tuesday!!! We are very excited! We have decided to move so i wont be giving birth where i am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

hello

hi ladies i have not updated my journal lately but here i am. I am doing good 8 weeks pregnant and so far ever ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

1st prenatal

Well my first prenatal visit is schedule for the 22nd it feels like sooo far away...I am excited the doctor to ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

The cat is out the bag

Today we told our families ALL of our families we are expecting and well everyone is very happy n excited abou ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Girls dont give up!!

Just a quick note to encourage all you ladies who are about to throw in the towel ,Dont give up the fight i ha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

In LOVE

I am in LOVE with my little gummy bear!!! Every morning i rub my belly n just feel so much love for my baby. M ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Having fun

I am working on t-shirts for my kids to reveal that we are pregnant...Even with this bad headache i had all da ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Take a peek

I just posted my first hpt the one that made me jump up n down cry,shake,pray,and glorify our God!!!! Come n s ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago