Posts by CCAM1711

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Trying to conceive twins

Has anyone researched or heard of research on how to conceive twins? Are there any special vitamins I can take ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else due May 5, 2013?

I am looking for someone to talk about pregnancy stuff with who is due either May 4 or May 5. This is te ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BFP after year and a half ttc and one MC

I am soooo happy I can't stop smiling!!! :D I got my BFP on a Clear Blue digital taken this morning :) W ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Ideal body fat for conception?

Does anyone know what the ideal BODY FAT for conception is? I have been told all about how BMI is what really ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9 DPO cycle two on this site

I am actually 10 DPO today but it is easier to track my symptoms from yesterday. I was utterly drained yesterd ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Nf-X

I have been faithfully taking my Nf-x since Saturday, April 21, 2012. According to the implantation calculator ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Nf-X

Well I didnt get my Nf-X in the mail yet so it looks like tht is going to have to wait until the next cycle :( ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Nf-X

I broke down and decided to buy Nf-X by Nature's Sunshine. I've been told it has 100% success rate. I ordered ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

barrenness

My friend Hannah told me about a website to help deal with barrenness. There is help for dealing with barren c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Disappearing pregnancy symptoms

I had MAJOR pregnancy symptoms the past few days and today out of nowhere I feel prefectly fine! No cramps (sl ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago