Community post

Question

Disappearing pregnancy symptoms

I had MAJOR pregnancy symptoms the past few days and today out of nowhere I feel prefectly fine! No cramps (slight nausea still but not like it was), no headaches, no fatigue... Has this happened to anyone else and have they still gotten a BFP? I am currently 12 DPO. Like I said I had full force symptoms yesterday and when I woke up this morning my temp was 97.73 and symptoms were gone.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

happened to me. had symptoms since 4 dpo. yesterday i was 10dpo and i got my positive.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks! Unfortunately for me AF came last night :( But we will keep trying for that BFP :D

12 years ago • Post starter

I am currently 9dpo, had terrible symptoms for days and then today all the sudden I am fine. I do suffer from a LPD and am taking progesterone this time around to try and sustain the cycle long enough for the little peanut to take hold. Usually I would have started spotting today with AF expected tomorrow, but so far so good, nothing there. I got BFN this morning. I'm hoping its just too early for the BFP and that the progesterone will hold everything. As for the symptoms, or sudden lack of symptoms in this case.... guess I will just have to wait and see.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo