Community post

Discussion

Anyone else due May 5, 2013?

I am looking for someone to talk about pregnancy stuff with who is due either May 4 or May 5.

This is technically my 2nd pregnancy but the 1st one ended in MC in Nov, 2011. Praying this one sticks around :)

Anyone interested in joining me?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm also May 5th. But I'm cautious as I've had three early losses. Hope to share the next nine months with you!

11 years ago

I am may 8. we r trying for 3rd, I recently had a miscarriage also back in may. I took a test friday at 9 dpo and got a very clear positive which I thought was odd for it being so early. hubby's sister had twins so I'm thinking maybe we could uh oh lol. sticky vibes to us, hopefully this one sticks cause miscarriages suck!

11 years ago

I'm due May 5th as well! This will be our first baby. Just got the BFP yesterday, so I'm still in shock and awe. I'm just hoping and praying that all goes well over the next 9 months! Would love to share the experience :):)

11 years ago

Hello there ladies, i am too due may 5, 2013, i just found out today after so many bfn!! this is my 2nd pregnacy and will be my 3rd child!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo