Community post

Journal

Nf-X

I broke down and decided to buy Nf-X by Nature's Sunshine. I've been told it has 100% success rate. I ordered it Friday so I'm hoping it comes in the mail today! I would like to use it this cycle because if we conceived this month our baby would be born January 10th and our anniversary is January 7 and DH birthday is January 13th. I would be so excited to give him a baby for his birthday! Can you imagine a better birthday gift than holding your little girl or boy for the first time?!

I also started a prayer journal so that my baby knows how much I love her (or him but statistics dictate it will be a girl) and begged God for her and trusted His timing. Also, I am writing symptoms and how I feel each step of the way so that she will know what to expect when she wants to have children.
I always thought that I could get pregnant whenever I wanted all I had to do was have unprotected sex. What a joke!!! I wish that someone would have prepared me and said "hey, you wont get a baby right away". I am sooooooooooooo thankful that we never used birthcontrol... what a waste of money that would have been!

All this to say, we are excited about this month and I can't wait to see how God blesses us :) And if we dont have a baby this month I will still thank the Lord for all His blessings (Like an amazing hubby!!! There is nothing in this world better than a strong hubby who is always there for you and is someone you can run to and cry to and lean on for support!) :D

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo