Posts by babydreams82

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can it be bfp with no color?????????

Hi, so I took a test today and in the light there are 2 lines, but the test line has no color? I can only see ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Implantation maybe?????

I'm 9 dpo today, and at 7dpo my bbs were really sore, one side of my throat was sore, and glands swollen, terr ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

12 hour illness or implantation?

I'm 8 dpo today, and yesterday my bbs were really sore, one side of my throat was sore, and glands swollen, te ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Day 4 of +opks?

OK here I am again. Started getting positives on my opks on cycle day 14, and now I'm on cycle day 18 and they ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How many days will I get +opks???

Hi ladies! Well I'm on cycle day 16, and I have gotten positives opks for the last 3 days. What does that mean ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Lots of pelvic pressure, and sore behind nipples???

So I'm on cycle day 13to and I have a 28Starbucks day cycle. I've been using opks since cycle day 5 and always ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

never a + and opks getting lighter, very achy uterus???

I so can't figure out if I have od or not. I've been using opks about 3-4you times a day. When I first started ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Ladies!!! I need some advice! Early Ov maybe???

OK, so I started using opks a couple days ago, so far all neg. But today my cm went super watery. Like need to ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2 short afs?????? Thoughts?

Hi, so my cycles are pretty regular, 27-28 days. Af always come about when due, but my previous flow and this ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages