Community post

Question

Day 4 of +opks?

OK here I am again. Started getting positives on my opks on cycle day 14, and now I'm on cycle day 18 and they are still positive? My temps have been up the last 3 days, and my cervix has gone from Hso, to Hmm. I had a major mood swing last night, and.this morning I felt a little sick and like I had the start if heart burn. What do think is going on? Any input would be great! Still waiting to O, or possible preggz?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Oh and I'm always using fmu on the opks.

12 years ago • Post starter

You shouldn't use FMU on opk's. You should test twice a day after 11AM

Your only true positive seems to be CD15. CD14 and the others, the test line looks lighter so that would be neg. Could be just the pic also. Do you have pics of CD16 and 17?
I'd say you already ovulated but too early to be pg.

12 years ago

Yes ill post the pics. The firsst 2 opk pics are from earlier in my cycle. I quit posting after the first 2 positives. Why aren't you supposed to use fmu? I was testing 4 times a day when they first turned positive.

12 years ago • Post starter

luteinizing hormone is synthesized in your body in early AM and won't show up in urine till later on in the day. That's good you are testing a lot. CD16 and 17 are still positive. I stop when I get my first positive then just confirm with temp rise. You are probably catching the same rise with multiple tests so it seems like there are so many.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo